Looking for HELP!-Trying to find online fish store that I lost Their Website

Fishvikes

Reaction score
I've been in this Hobby along time but just starting to use a forum, I'm good at searching online but I'm older and have had to teach Myself the world of Computers, I think I'm as good as anyone online but there is still a lot of things I don't know about Computers, I'm not to smart. What I need help with is I found a website Years ago that I thought I saved/bookmarked, but now I can't find it, I never bought fish from them before but when I found this site I was in the Hospital and Nursing Home. I have Brain Damage so I can't remember their name, The website description is that they posted all the fish they sold in Latin names with no pictures, which was fine with Me, I just thought that They might be good to buy from because they had a good size list and I liked the no thills look of their site plus it was good practice to learn the Latin names when I would visit without going to multiple sites. I hope someone can help a dumb old hobbyist.

Thank You,
Rick

NanoFish4Life

Reaction score
Fishvikes said:
I've been in this Hobby along time but just starting to use a forum, I'm good at searching online but I'm older and have had to teach Myself the world of Computers, I think I'm as good as anyone online but there is still a lot of things I don't know about Computers, I'm not to smart. What I need help with is I found a website Years ago that I thought I saved/bookmarked, but now I can't find it, I never bought fish from them before but when I found this site I was in the Hospital and Nursing Home. I have Brain Damage so I can't remember their name, The website description is that they posted all the fish they sold in Latin names with no pictures, which was fine with Me, I just thought that They might be good to buy from because they had a good size list and I liked the no thills look of their site plus it was good practice to learn the Latin names when I would visit without going to multiple sites. I hope someone can help a dumb old hobbyist.

Thank You,
Rick
I have no idea which site you're looking looking for but Aqua Huna is a fish wholesaler and has some great prices and a low $12.99 flat rate shipping fee for priority mail plus they have a live arrival guarantee and a good selection. Plus they have the scientific names towards the bottom of each fish species product page.

I've been meaning to order from them but gotta get some more tanks setup because they sell lots of fish in groups of 6 to 10...but the pricing is awesome, 10 chilI Rasbora's for $26 plus shipping. 10 from a local shop costs $49.90.

Here's their website.

Aqua Huna

New Threads