Looking For Hatchet Fish

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Heather L, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Heather LValued MemberMember

Greetings,

Can anyone suggest an extremely reputable on-line store, or breeder for Hatchet Fish? I'm looking for a dozen Marble Hatchet Fish, however I would take 9 Silver Hatchet Fish instead. I have a very good LFS, but they are having a hard time finding them as well.

I've never purchased a fish or plant on-line, and am feeling uncomfortable with the idea, however I am sure there are good fish and humans out there.

Thank You

2. Dave125gFishlore LegendMember

I only ordered fish online 1 time. Never again I received 8 dead corydoras and no refund.
    My LFS sells hatchet fish from time to time, his supplier gets them wild caught .

3. Heather LValued MemberMember

Uggg, that's exactly what I was afraid of. I'm sorry that happened to you.

4. Dave125gFishlore LegendMember

Yea it sucks but plenty of people order online with no problems. Just stay away from that fishplace.com.

5. Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

Try aquabid.

6. Heather LValued MemberMember

Thanks! I see that there are some available from a person who seems well reputed. I'll buy them, quarantine them and see what we get :)

7. Little Tank of HappinessWell Known MemberMember

I've heard great reviews from live aquaria. They have a live arival guarantee policy.

8. Heather LValued MemberMember

Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice