Looking For A Sexed Pair Of Ivory Mystery Snails

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by orangeclumsy1, Apr 19, 2017.

1. orangeclumsy1

orangeclumsy1 Valued Member Member

Hi there everyone! My tank is cycled and I'm waiting for my betta to come in from Thailand! I'm a big invert fan and so I'm looking to add a sexed pair of Ivory mystery snails to my tank. I've bred them in the past and would love to breed them again so that's why it's important to me that they're sexed. I could just get a few but I'm really not wanting to keep more than two in this tank. Babies will of course be sold on here ;). Let me know if you have some or know of anyone who does! Thanks!

2. Fish tank

Fish tank Valued Member Member

I would take baby's but I don't know anyone.

3. OP
    OP
    orangeclumsy1

If I need to I can get them from a LFS but they normally don't have ivories and I'm not sure if theyd let me sex them in the store.

4. Mcasella

Mcasella Fishlore VIP Member

I'm going to be picking up a few more adults, I sold half my ivory mystery pair, I still have half of it (I think the male to be honest, if any other clutches are there when I return we know it is female), I had a clutch hatch out so I'm probably going to let the current parent go after acquiring another couple adults to switch up the genetics some.
    It may take me a week to do this though, but I'll let you know if I end up with a pair (not just a couple males lol).

5. AngelTheGypsy

AngelTheGypsy Fishlore VIP Member

But that ivory is my favorite

6. OP
    OP
    orangeclumsy1

@Mcasella that would be amazing! I would really appreciate that! Just let me know if you end up with a pair and I'd be happy to buy them from you. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice