Question Looking for a good light for a 55g planted

Ssnaaiil

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I have just started getting into plants, and I’m looking for a light for my 55g low light planted tank. I really would like to find a light that would work with the lids that came with my tank(black plastic lids).CDBFD5A1-8C53-4814-BCFE-C7B88E0B04A7.jpeg

Mike1995

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I've had those before. Imo they're kinda just junk. You're better off getting an actual fixture.

OP
Ssnaaiil

Ssnaaiil

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Mike1995 said:
I've had those before. Imo they're kinda just junk. You're better off getting an actual fixture.
I want something that maybe I can attach to the underside of the lid, I have to have a lid on my tank because I have mystery snails, rabbit snails, trumpet snails and nerites and some bettas that like to jump. I saw this light online and wasn’t sure if they had some like it for planted tanks. EC4235B2-7CC5-4ED9-A239-2A0050C3B688.png

kallililly1973

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
We have a Finnex 24/7 on our 55 and used to use glass lids but have since taken the Glass tops Off all the tanks.. I would do the glass lids or get glass cut To size and do a diy setup so they slide with vinyl J channel. There r videos all over YouTube for diy lids.

New Threads