Look...

1. uncclewis Well Known Member Member

I got so busy lately and wasn't trimming my wisteria. Look at this mess lol. [​IMG]

I don't think you can begin to understand Friom the photo how thick that really is

2. bizaliz3 Fishlore VIP Member

Oh I can completely understand! My water wisteria is out of control. It is amazing how fast it grows and how it is able to create more and more "stalks". Branches find their way to the ground and plant themselves and the wisteria starts to grow around things in the tank. They grow and spread like WEEDS!!!!!!!

I have come to accept that I can't "choose" exactly where I want my water wisteria to be. Because it will grow and spread around wherever it chooses! Like it or not! lol

3. Brizburk Member Member

Holy cow that's amazing!

4. MinhMai Member Member

That's what I love about wisteria. I grow it in my 10 gallon and every 2 weeks I trim and transfer to my 45 gallon. In there my goldfish can tear at it as much as he wants cuz there's more where that came from!

5. Lady Monster Well Known Member Member

6. uncclewis Well Known Member Member

7. BamBamSorg Well Known Member Member

Omg same my wisteria is amazing. Mine looks horrible because I just trimmed it and placed the trimmed pieces in the substrate. I love wisteria cause of their unique leaf shape

8. Tk82 Member Member

Beautiful mess, nonetheless. How long have you had your wisteria before it got that crazy?

9. aliray Fishlore VIP Member

I must say it sure looks happy and healthy in that tank. Alison;)

10. uncclewis Well Known Member Member

I think 6 months... But I was trimming it before. I got them the last but they have outgrown everything. It took 3 weeks to do that.

The one behind it was there 6 months sooner

11. Tk82 Member Member

Wow thats pretty nuts. I was thinking about wisteria and possibly swords for my tank. Have you gotten around to trim them yet?

12. Tk82 Member Member

What size is your tank?

13. uncclewis Well Known Member Member

75 gallon