Look who arrived!

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Here's my new boy Antares! A little CT marble at 6 months old who came through my door this morning. I was never fond of CTs at first, but of course, the more of you that showed your pics off, the more intrigued I got, and so here he is...

This is prob gonna be picture overload, but you guys can get your picture fix and I can show off, it's win win, eh!?

The first pic is the one that made my buy him, then we slowly go through the arrival, the mystified look at the molly keeping his tank cycled seconds before she rejoined her community, and finally, him roaming free (I love pic 2 "dignified entrance stright out of the box" & pic 4, "lemme out!!!")!

He has white and green obviously, but also there is a little bit of red at the very tips of some of his lower fins. The first thing he did out of the bag was go and flare at his rock. Cheeky!

Attachments

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
What lovely coloring on him. Congrats!

*Edit, I just saw the molly in his tank what else is in there with him?*

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Don't worry he's all alone, my mum was letting the molly finish her food before putting her back with the community (betta arrived a bit earlier than anticipated while she was still polishing off breakfast!). She was keeping the cycle from when Neptune died until there was a little replacement!!

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Somebody called Darren at dp fishways, he is an eBay betta! Came from Bournemouth in England, he imports fish to breed. I think his brother is still for sale, search for dpfishways on eBay and he'll come up.

I couldn't decide between him and his brother, who was lighter and had green at the ends of the fins, but I ended up with this boy in the end

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What a gorgeous CT boy!
Sounds like he's gonna be a trouble maker lol
Already showing the rock who's gonna be boss

fishtroy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Ohhhh there he is! I agree with hooxeii he has a lovable little face Tiger.
I like pic 3 where he is looking at the Molly. Just sussing her out I guess. Congratulations!!!!!!!
He is a lovely boy!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom