Look What I Found In My Tank!!!

FLDawna

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I HAVE A BABY PANDA!!!! Sorry for the shouting, but I'm so excited!
I saw one cory laying eggs a while back but there were only a few and I never saw them develop so I assumed they weren't fertile. Then out of the blue I see this little guy slinking around in the back of the tank! He's SOOOO cute!!!
IMG_20180508_222655.jpg

Georgie Girl

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Dawna Hunn said:
I saw one cory laying eggs a while back but there were only a few and I never saw them develop so I assumed they weren't fertile. Then out of the blue I see this little guy slinking around in the back of the tank! He's SOOOO cute!!!View attachment 436674
How wonderful, Dawna! I can imagine the thrill you must be feeling. That is one lucky fish, to have been hatched into your aquarium. I know you'll take extra special care of him/her.

Well, actually . . . of course you take extra special care of all of your scaly friends. They've all won the fishy lottery.

ChevyGrrrl

Reaction score
Dawna Hunn said:
I saw one cory laying eggs a while back but there were only a few and I never saw them develop so I assumed they weren't fertile. Then out of the blue I see this little guy slinking around in the back of the tank! He's SOOOO cute!!!View attachment 436674
Wow! That's awesome - so cute!

Mom2some

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Congratulations! I have to admit some jealousy as I have not had any babies in my tank. Way to go little fishy!

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Dawna Hunn said:
awww! super cute! congrats!

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Dawna Hunn said:
Wonder if mine will do that. I see them spawning all the time.

ColmC

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
What other fish do you have in the tank , wondering what didn’t eat the egg?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom