Look What Came Home with Me

Discussion in 'Dogs' started by bolivianbaby, Jan 7, 2013.

1. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

This little cutie is Fleur. She is our foster for the next 10 days. Then she is going on transport to rescue in VT.

I have been watching her at work so when a rescue need someone to foster her, we agreed. She is always quiet and sweet.

As you can see, my daughter isn't too upset with my decision. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

OMG....That puppy is so darn cute. I want!!!!

3. Nikita

NikitaWell Known MemberMember

She is too cute!

4. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Thank you! I'm pretty sure she'll get adopted quickly. Her disposition is A+!

5. ryanr

ryanrModeratorModerator Member

Nawwww!

BB, you do wonderful things for our four legged friends :)

6. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

She's mine, I claim her! LOL

7. AlanGreeneWell Known MemberMember

nice puppy :)

8. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Now I remember why I don't foster puppies much. She likes to howl in the middle of the night and is so messy. Keeping her clean and out of trouble is a full-time job. I adore her, but I'm very glad she's leaving Thursday for rescue.

Puppies are a lot of work.

9. ivonko

ivonkoValued MemberMember

awww :) im not even a dog lover but i would foster that puppy!!

10. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Not a dog lover? I'm appalled! At least you love fish. That a redeeming quality.

Just teasing. LOL! Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday.

11. Tonia

ToniaWell Known MemberMember

Awwww, I'm so glad you could give Fleur a temporary home and get her started on the road to a forever home!

Yes, puppies are LOADS of work! my last foster was a young dog.. had to teach him the good things to chew on! lol... we had bones and toys everywhere.. but they are also SOOO much fun! I love seeing them come out from behind their "walls" and learn that people can be good friends for them.

12. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

A fellow foster? Nice!

I fostered a chihuahua mix puppy a few months ago. He had become so fearful I brought him into foster and had to "re-teach" him how to relax in his natural state and pretty much become a dog again. Between my pack and myself, the road to recovery was quick and he was adopted within 2 months. There's no greater joy than watching a fearful dog turn around and start acting like a dog, playing, running, barking.

13. Disc61

Disc61Well Known MemberMember

that is going above and beyond the call of duty. you guys are awesome:clapping:

14. Shine

ShineWell Known MemberMember

Such a cutie! :) Looks like my last dog as a pup, except that I can tell she'll be bigger when full grown then my girl was

15. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Um, due to her not getting over her upper respiratory, she is with us until January 31. Hagan, my giant schnauzer, is tickled! My daughter is tickled! I'm looking forward to January 31. ROFL! She's cute and sweet and funny, but ssssoooo messy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice