Look in The Net! - Page 2

OP
C

cherryrose

Well Known
Reaction score
Yes, they are remarkably resilient little guys. I hope none of our other little catfish have to go through what ours did to prove their resiliency. I gave all of miy fish a stern lecture on staying out of trouble. Hitch-hiking is not a safe activity for man, animal, or fish!

CherryRose

nmwierman1977

Well Known
Reaction score
Oh that is such great news Cherryrose! I knew he would pull through it ok. Just because they are such small little creatures does not mean they aren't strong ones. Natalie

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Did he listen? My guys look at me like I am over the hill and on my way down when I lecture them but at least they stay at the front of the tank and listen. ;D I am so glad he is better.

Rose

OP
C

cherryrose

Well Known
Reaction score
Well, he looked like he was paying attention, so I certainly hope so. Speedy and Frckles were both at the front of the tank, focussing their beady little catfish eyes on me. The otos didn't seem to pay attention as they kept dashing around the tank as I was talking. We can only hope! :

CherryRose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh I don't even bother trying to convince Mist to stay out of trouble. ;D

OP
C

cherryrose

Well Known
Reaction score
Yeah, you're probably right. But finding him like that just about gave me heart failure! Being a catfish he will no doubt do what ever he wants to do anyhow. (sigh)

CherryRose

LZ Floyd

Reaction score
Gainsborough enjoys hitchhiking, too.  In his case it does have it's benefits.  He decided to hitch a ride in a water glass yesterday and that's how he made his way to the Kritter Keeper.  No fuss, no chasing him down, no netting him, no stress.  As long as he doesn't try to stay airborne too long, and only uses his hitchhiking activities for peaceful purposes, I don't mind too much.   

Glad to hear that Freckles is doing well.  Being stuck in the net must have been a frightening experience for the little guy.

Mike

New Threads