Longfinned White Cloud Minnows!

Akari_32

I was doing a search on AquaBid of my LFS, to look at their Bettas (the put the Bettas they breed on there), and the search came up with these guys! They are so cute! I would love to have a school of White Clouds! Too bad I don't have any money, or a place to put them =(

While you're there, check out the "Pick your male" Betta auction! These boys are Gambits brothers <3

catman3

Not a bad price for meteor minnows but I have seen better. These guys don't have nearly longfins compared to the real longfin white cloud aka meteor minnow. They go for around $5-8 a piece. All they need is a 10gal that stays room temp. They are so niceand rare in the longfin. I like the short fins just as much. true long fin

Redshark1

They are good for providing colour and movement but the Betta is a more interesting personality and a spectacular fish.

Akari_32

Dang! $8 a peice!! That's nuts >.< Ooooh those other ones are cute!

I agree Redshark! But a Betta is just one fish, and multiple fish are better some times. I had one of my boys in a 10 gallon for while so that I could put netted Guppy fry in there (the only tank that had a heater at the time, and even with a breeders net full of fry, I got bored with having to find Gambit. Now he's in a 5 gallon and I really like it better. It looks less empty...

catman3

My wccm are the regular. They have 3 dif color patterns the white tip, gold tip and the red tip. They are beutiful. I somehow ended up with 5 male and 1 female. They don't fight but they do have a 24/7 flaring contest. Their are some pics online with fully erect fins its so beautiful. Also they like low light and dark gravel. If you don't have these to bring out color than plants and colorful decor will.

Redshark1

I had a Betta in an 11 UK gallon hexagon tank with 3 dwarf frogs and java fern covered bogwood. It looked great and was interesting.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Tinytail
Replies
Views
Sprinkle
Replies
Views
david1978
Replies
Views