Longfin Bristlenose Plecos Want To Sell 

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I have a two clutches of bristlenose currently. The first clutch is ready to go to new homes. They are all longfin browns from the following pair....

PARENTS NOT FOR SALE
Father (longfin chocolate marble)
IMG_20190425_195911725~2.jpg
IMG_20190708_000049743.jpg

Mother (longfin lemon blue eye)
IMG_20190814_224353122_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20190625_230036419.jpg

Here's a recent picture of the ones ready to go.
IMG_20190808_001250904_HDR.jpg

Possibly of carrying some interesting marble or lemon genes. Also, possibly of receiving a homozygous longfin since they were 100% longfin. $4 each

This post is partly to gauge interest. If interested, I will only need a couple/few days to get some bags to put them in upon selling. I also DO NOT ship as of yet. This is my very first time trying to sell fish. So, unfortunately pick up only. Just wanted to see if any of Fishlore wanted some before taking them to LFS for store credit.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Mcasella said:
I got excited for a moment, even being closer that round trip is murder.
If you want to PM me how exactly to ship, I may be able to try it out. I just didn't want to be like oh yeah I'll ship anywhere, and then they all show up dead. They may need to be a bit bigger though. The largest are about an inch long not including tail.

Sheldon13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
How big do these guys get? I love the look of them and would be so happy if you could ship!

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Sheldon13 said:
How big do these guys get? I love the look of them and would be so happy if you could ship!
About 4-6 inches. The longfins bodies tend to stay a little smaller built than standard fins. I'm working on looking into shipping actually. I'd love to be able to ship them too. If I do try, I'll probably try 2-3 shipments and see how successful I am before trying to do a bunch.

Sheldon13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
JLeeM said:
About 4-6 inches. The longfins bodies tend to stay a little smaller built than standard fins. I'm working on looking into shipping actually. I'd love to be able to ship them too. If I do try, I'll probably try 2-3 shipments and see how successful I am before trying to do a bunch.
Ok that sounds great! I would like 5 of them, please.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Sheldon13 said:
Ok that sounds great! I would like 5 of them, please.
Let me see if I can get everything together to even try to ship, and get a payment account up and running. If I do, I'll keep you in mind. Thank you.

Bryangar

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
JLeeM said:
I’d like to be one please! I’ll take 3.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hondacivic said:
I’d like to be one please! I’ll take 3.
Gotcha. If I can get everything together, I plan to keep anyone who has shown interest at this point in the loop. Thank you.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
This past weekend I ended up taking the oldest and largest to a store for credit. I had to move some. The younger batch is still growing out, but not as fast. Probably due to the overstock. I may try to plan some with shipping again since I bought a little time. However, I did get a second job and have other life stuff going on. I'll try to keep people updated though.

Sheldon13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I’m definitely still interested. I think they are a lovely cross breed. Sorry you have to get a second job. I’ve been there and it sucks. Just sell me all your plecos! JK don’t have room for ALL of them ;)

Edit: I’m happy to take them small. They will start out in a 10 gallon with just some snails. Eventually they will go into my 60.

Sheldon13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
@JLeeM
How are they doing? I’m still really wanting some of these babies if possible and right now is perfect weather for shipping. :)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom