Longer sidebars?

Matt B

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm not sure if the site layout changed or if I did something on my computer but the sidebars for recent posts/threads seem much longer with more entries. Either way, I love it!

Quinn_Lamb98

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
oh wow, you are right, didn't even notice it till i read this thread. i like it much better now that i know it has changed. A+

Matt B

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yay! Its still like that for me this morning, I hope its permanent.

AmazonPassion

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm digging the longer side bars, sometimes when I post a new thread it disappears after a while with all the new threads.

Matt B

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thats mainly why I like to AP. Also, it makes it easier to see if someone has responded to a post you made w/o having to do a search, which has a bit of a lag to it registering responses.

If you happen to post your thread at the wrong time it could easily get pushed off the end with no responses.

AmazonPassion

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thats mainly why I like to AP. Also, it makes it easier to see if someone has responded to a post you made w/o having to do a search, which has a bit of a lag to it registering responses.

If you happen to post your thread at the wrong time it could easily get pushed off the end with no responses.
I agree.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah changed that the other day... I doubled the amount of new posts/threads that are displayed.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom