LOL, really funny video

1. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Ok well my uncle sent me a link of them putting up the Christmas tree in the great hall. Go to you tube and search great hall tree installation. I would post a link but I can't b/c I am on my iPod. It a really funny, the preveiw photo of the video should say "ok one more time"

2. scatty Member Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-XigVFVTY

Is this it? Couldn't find a preview photo that said 'one more time', but this is about the only one titled Great Hall Tree Installation....and it is quite funny. I wish they'd shown us how they raised it tho.....

3. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Oh yah sry for confusing you, I am tired, need some coffee. I'll show
    You guys our family photo that we are going to take in front of it when we go up there for cristmas

4. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing LOL that looked hilarious but fun! PULL!!! LOL how everyone ran :giggle:

5. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Yep, you can tell they are from Minnesota all right, I think they might have frostbite on the brains LOL

6. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Rofl

7. navyscuba Well Known Member Member

OMG I have done that on my house with the tree still on the netting material. hahaha. I wonder what they use as a base for the tree? A 55 gal drum? Cuz that tree will suck some water. Mine sucked about half a gal in 12hrs and is just about 7ft tall.

8. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

How fun!!!. It looks GREAT!!.

9. reefdude Member Member

That was good stuff!!! :;flake

10. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

wow, i just realized something, my uncle is one of those maniacks in the video, lol