Logged into computer, can't log in via mobile?

LadfromLondon

For the past week or so I've been unable to access Fishlore via safari on my mobile, but my account is still logged into my Mac on safari. I've tried resetting the password but I'm not receiving the emails. Is there anything else I can do to try get back on via mobile?

TIA!

BigManAquatics

Did you try logging off on the Mac?

Upvote 0

StarGirl

Dont do that you will have no communication after that if you cant log back in!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Lucy

Mike Any suggestions?

Upvote 0

Mike

Sounds like the forum might be having issues with hotmail/outlook again. Can you use a gmail account or something besides hotmail/outlook?

Upvote 0

LadfromLondon

Did you try logging off on the Mac?
I didn't. I was worried I might be logged out of my account period!
Dont do that you will have no communication after that if you cant log back in!!!!!!!!!!
My thoughts exactly!
Sounds like the forum might be having issues with hotmail/outlook again. Can you use a gmail account or something besides hotmail/outlook?
I have a gmail account I could use, yes. Would it be as simple as changing the email associated with the account and going from there?

Upvote 0

Mike

Yes, you can change your email address in your account details section. Then you have to verify the new email address by clicking the activation link in the email sent to the new address.

Upvote 0

LadfromLondon

Yes, you can change your email address in your account details section. Then you have to verify the new email address by clicking the activation link in the email sent to the new address.
Just revisiting this thread Mike, I FINALLY got round to trying this out. I have quite an issue. I'll send a PM to you.

Thank you :)

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
PAcanis
Replies
Views
DecoyCat
Replies
Views
Mike