Local k9 demo

Discussion in 'Dogs' started by LeoDiaz, Aug 4, 2015.

1. LeoDiazFishlore VIPMember

Went to my local national night out and they were doing k9 demos. So like any other person i recorded Max(a german sheperd) in action.  

2. BDpupsWell Known MemberMember

I love GSD. Big sweeties :)

3. LeoDiazFishlore VIPMember

They had 2 belgian malinois to but they werent people friendly like max. There was a bunch of people/kids petting max but no one got near the belgians.

4. CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

Great video, thanks for sharing.
    I grew up with Gsd's & they're still one of my favourite breeds :)

5. LeoDiazFishlore VIPMember

I like germans to but never been near one that wasnt a police dog. You know how police dog are you can pet them but there not as friendly as dog thats a pet.

6. BDpupsWell Known MemberMember

When I had my boys in puppy classes there was a GSD. Very fun and active pup. Cute as could be too. Great dogs but like many larger breeds, prone to hip dysplasia.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

7. LeoDiazFishlore VIPMember

The shedding is what i dont like of gsd. Max while laying down hair was falling of like he was getting groomed lol.

8. BDpupsWell Known MemberMember

My basset hounds are like that too. My place is vacuumed at least 3 times a week. Not to mention the slobber. Good thing they're cute :)

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

9. LeoDiazFishlore VIPMember

Thats one of the breeds of dog i havent seen in person. I only have one dog is small nonshedding dog so thats a bonus.

10. GeoffWell Known MemberMember

My corgi is a shed machine. But I've learned to embrace the fur!

11. LeoDiazFishlore VIPMember

Lol to love the fur u got to become one with the fur.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice