Loach size

Loacher420

I just bought a 50 gallon tank off a lady with some fish in it one is a large yoyo loach probably 5 inches. Can I add this fish to my community tank with much smaller fish I have 11 smaller yoyos, biggest being maybe 2 1/2inches. Will this new big fish be ok or will all **** break loose? The aquarium I'd be adding it to is 150 gal.

Best Answer - View Loacher420's answer

Redshark1

I used to be able to predict the future until Coronavirus came along.

Who knows what will happen until you try it.

Different people have had different experiences. Sometimes the much bigger loach just doesn't associate with the smaller ones.

Loacher420

Redshark1 said:
I used to be able to predict the future until Coronavirus came along.

Who knows what will happen until you try it.

Different people have had different experiences. Sometimes the much bigger loach just doesn't associate with the smaller ones.
Hey thanks for the response. Yeah I kinda figured that would be the response I'd get. It depends on the fish for sure, my white fin shark used to chase everything until I took him out for 2 days then re introduced him now he couldnt be botherd by anything else in the tank. I'm going to try it and see how it goes, one of my 6 aquariums will house it if that doesnt go well.

AngelfishDude722

I thought that what I learned online about yoyos and angelfish was right and they would be fine but even in a 65g my angelfish was targeted and harassed by the yoyos so you just have to try and be ready for it to fail.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom