LLL Reptiles for bearded dragons?

BettaFishObsessed

Im planning on getting a baby bearded dragon soon and I think im going to get it from LLL Reptiles online. I saw them on multiple lists of the best bearded dragon breeders, and they had the lowest prices after I compared a few places. Does anyone here have experience buying from there, any other suggestions, or comments? (Note: im not getting any specific morphs, so nobody recommended one based on the morphs they have please) thanks in advance!

Motherlovebetta

I haven’t gotten any online, got my tree frog from local pet store. There are usually a few on Craigslist with a complete set up that people no longer want (gasp). I can tell you a great place to get worms/roaches/crickets shipped to your house a LOT cheaper than the pet store if you end up getting one.

Upvote 0

BettaFishObsessed

I haven’t gotten any online, got my tree frog from local pet store. There are usually a few on Craigslist with a complete set up that people no longer want (gasp). I can tell you a great place to get worms/roaches/crickets shipped to your house a LOT cheaper than the pet store if you end up getting one.
Sure, whats the place?

Upvote 0

Mudminnow

I bought two Spotted Pythons from LLL Reptiles years ago. It was a positive experience. The snakes arrived healthy. Personally, I would not hesitate buying from them again.

Upvote 0

Motherlovebetta

Sure, whats the place?
It’s www.dubiaroaches.com they have other stuff for reptiles too.
I’m not sure what beardies eat, but they have all kinds of bugs. I feed my frog roaches and I’ll order 100 or so and maybe 1-3 dead ones on arrival. If you have a choice of feeding crickets or Dubias I’d definitely do the roaches they don’t stink like crickets and they live a lot longer so you can order larger quantities and keep a little roach colony and limit your trips to the store. I never go to the pet shop. Also just a word of advice always keep a backup bulb for your heat lamp if you are using one so you don’t get yourself in a pinch if one goes out.
I will say it is also nice getting them local so you can watch it to make sure it eats and make sure it looks healthy.

Upvote 0

BettaFishObsessed

I bought two Spotted Pythons from LLL Reptiles years ago. It was a positive experience. The snakes arrived healthy. Personally, I would not hesitate buying from them again.
Thanks, glad to hear some good reviews about them!

It’s www.dubiaroaches.com they have other stuff for reptiles too.
I’m not sure what beardies eat, but they have all kinds of bugs. I feed my frog roaches and I’ll order 100 or so and maybe 1-3 dead ones on arrival. If you have a choice of feeding crickets or Dubias I’d definitely do the roaches they don’t stink like crickets and they live a lot longer so you can order larger quantities and keep a little roach colony and limit your trips to the store. I never go to the pet shop. Also just a word of advice always keep a backup bulb for your heat lamp if you are using one so you don’t get yourself in a pinch if one goes out.
I will say it is also nice getting them local so you can watch it to make sure it eats and make sure it looks healthy.
Yes, im planning on using dubia roaches because crickets are literal demon spawn (they also bite and it h u r t s). Thanks for the website recommendation, ill order from them! Also good advice with the backup heat bulb, i probably wouldn’t have thought of that, ill make sure to have one!

Upvote 0

mimo91088

I haven't personally bought from LLL, but they've been around a long time and I haven't heard anything bad. The stock they used to bring to the expos when I was still going always appeared healthy.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • BettaFishObsessed
  • Reptile
Replies
Views
BettaFishObsessed
  • Question
  • BettaFishObsessed
  • Reptile
Replies