Lizard Tank Came In!!!

NC122606

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
SuperD14 said:
8b553ee66350b5bd9f9ccb7da9ee038d.jpg

Current tank on the right, new one on the left.
What do you plan on putting in there? My next move from this fish tank would be a Leopard Gecko.

SuperD14

Valued Member
Reaction score
NC122606 said:
What do you plan on putting in there? My next move from this fish tank would be a Leopard Gecko.
I’m planning on doing an expanding foam background and putting my crested gecko spyro in there as he’s too big for his current viv imo

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have that same set up. I did the foam background also. It was really fun! I used mine just for a planted setup. I've taken the plants out since then and now I just ponder what I might put in it.
You will enjoy it I'm sure. Can't wait to see how it comes out!

SuperD14

Valued Member
Reaction score
Annie59 said:
I have that same set up. I did the foam background also. It was really fun! I used mine just for a planted setup. I've taken the plants out since then and now I just ponder what I might put in it.
You will enjoy it I'm sure. Can't wait to see how it comes out!
I had a question however, when I split the cork tube in half, if I put it against the foam which is now a semi circle, how would I carve out the foam underneath

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You don't. I actually never carved mine, I left it bumpy. I'll post a pic later I think I still have the in progress ones saved. I'm at work so I'll try and post them tomorrow for you.

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Here is my progress ones that I could find of my setup. I used the black foam because it was easier to cover with the bedding I used so no white would show though. I guess I did carve some of it I couldn't remember but not much I also used smaller cork rounds to put in the foam to make little planters. I put those in by using the foam around them so they wouldn't fill up with the foam. Not great but it was fun and didn't turn out to bad seeing it was the first time I did this lol.
KCR0XcX.jpg

TGjRjqh.jpg

VAfwerb.jpg

lIlQm27.jpg

Attachments

SuperD14

Valued Member
Reaction score
Annie59 said:
Here is my progress ones that I could find of my setup. I used the black foam because it was easier to cover with the bedding I used so no white would show though. I guess I did carve some of it I couldn't remember but not much I also used smaller cork rounds to put in the foam to make little planters. I put those in by using the foam around them so they wouldn't fill up with the foam. Not great but it was fun and didn't turn out to bad seeing it was the first time I did this lol.
KCR0XcX.jpg

TGjRjqh.jpg

VAfwerb.jpg

lIlQm27.jpg
Wow looks crazy looking st the before and after pics, what did you keep in there?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom