Liveaquaria.com

1. apple429 Well Known Member Member

Got plants from them about a month and a half ago. All arrived very green, and VERY healthy. none of them have died, and I have been propagating them already!

Score:

10 out of 10

pros:
    very healthy arrival

cons:
    can take time to respond to your email questions.

2. gremlin Well Known Member Member

I like LiveAquaria also. They do take good care of their stock when they ship.

3. Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

I just read on another thread that they give you a refund if the fish dies within 2 weeks.

4. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

You know I use their website to research some of the unlabelled plants from my local Petco. I have bought a couple mislabelled or not labelled plants. It is really the only place around here to get plants.... their website helps me research plants and types of fish all the time. Never bought anything from them... maybe I should. But they have a very informative website.:;eye

5. cm11599ps Well Known Member Member

I've bought a bunch of saltwater livestock from there. Fish, snails, shrimp, starfish, coral and more. All arrived in great condition and are still going strong.

I have placed 3 orders through them since July. My shipment was supposed to be overnighted all 3 times. On two of those shipments my items actual came a day AFTER they were supposed to but this was not a problem from LiveAquaria. It was Fedex's fault and I'm still in the process of getting refunds..

Anyway, on both times my shipment was late LiveAquaria called me to let me know there was a problem with Fedex and to let them know if I had any problems. That's great customer service right there.

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good afternoon,

I've ordered plants from there a few times and they looked great! Still have most of them.

Ken

7. Sharkdude Well Known Member Member

I just ordered an African Antennata Lion and its doing great. Absolutely recommend them and would order again myself.

I really do love their 14 day guarantee, nobody else does that.

8. ray_sj Member Member

I've ordered dozens of fish from them over the last few years. I've always received healthy, disease-free fish from them that lived out their normal lifespans in my aquariums. I'm acclimating a shipment from them right now in fact. :)

9. Abalisa Member Member

I recently ordered plants from them for the first time and was very happy with the shipment, all the plants are doing very well, loving the small chainsword, its got runners already & i've only had them 2 weeks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

10. ray_sj Member Member

I've been thinking of ordering plants from them too. For those who have plants from liveaquaria, were they free from snails and other hitchhikers?

11. apple429 Well Known Member Member

YUP!!! like I said above, "i have had them for about a month and a half ago"

THEY WERE FREE OF SNAILS!!!! :;smack.

Oh, and shipping is VERY reasonable!

12. amber0107 Well Known Member Member

I just got an order of plants from them today and some of mine DO have snails, so they're getting a dip right now. Just thought I'd mention that.

13. jerilovesfrogs Fishlore VIP Member

don't they make u do overnight shipping

-j

14. amber0107 Well Known Member Member

I ordered Tuesday night and received the plants today. Shipping was around $14, I think.

15. Abalisa Member Member

Mine didnt have any hitchhikers. I do like that they include a note to check the plants for that and also about not releasing anything not native in to the outdoors.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

16. ray_sj Member Member

Hmm, ok. Looks like it's a toss-up on the hitch-hikers. Guess I'll dip and quarantine any plants before they go into my tanks.

17. apple429 Well Known Member Member

For fish: Yes!

for plants: 2nd-day OR (if you want) overnight, but overnight is obviously more$$

18. kimoore Member Member

see. i ordered a bunch of plants from them and only about 25% showed up alive. I tried everything in my power to bring them back, but then I would have had ZOMBIE PLANTS!!!!!!! lol. I wasnt overly impressed. And when I sent an email requested some sort of compensation, i was pretty much given the middle finger, (in computer language.)

19. kimoore Member Member

It took 3 WEEKS for my plants to show up!