So I'm thinking my live rock may finally be cured, but I'd like to get some opinions from others who have cured rock outside of their dt before. It's been curing for about 3 weeks now, and has never really had any ammonia spikes, I bought it from a store, and immediately put it in water, so it was only dry for maybe 30 minutes at most. I haven't rechecked ammonia since last week, but I'll do that soon. I didn't have a phosphate kit for the first two weeks of it curing, but I got one on Sunday and it read about 2, I just rechecked that again today and it's reading the same. Does this sound cured?