Live Plants, Fish, Shrimp, And Equipment For Sale

cichlidman

Long story short I have to shut down ALL my aquariums 20 ish left . So all the occupants gotta go =( I will likely only break 1 or 2 of them down at a time and ship them. If you want to make a offer on anything please pm me Prices are posted and I am open to offers

Shipping will depend on what you buy

Assassin snails 2. each 10+ 1.50

Java moss 3.50 /golfball
Subwassertang 4.50 golfball
10 dwarf sags 5.00 only 2 lot currently

Gold twin bar platy a lot of people have praised me for these they almost seem to glow assorted size and not shy at all 1.25 ea most are breeding size will go cheaper per if more than 10 are ordered

Assorted guppies 1.00 fry .50 will make a deal on the lot or bigger groups

30 inch Finnex ray 2 Fixture have it on a 29 gallon and it grows everything I put under it . On a 20 long this thing made plants like dwarf hair grass grow like crazy asking $60 shipped includes legs and all leds work new is almost 100$

Red cherry shrimp this was my fire red line I quit culling a year ago still look great asking 1.50 each the more you buy the more I will discount

2 aqueon pro Heaters 100W these are the ones with the life time warranty. I have 20 of these heaters currently being used and only had one issue with one and they replaced it with no issues asking $17 each shipped or 29 for both both are used and come with the suction cup

Jungle vals asst sizes 1.00 each

Java ferns 3.00 each asst sizes I may pull them out for a photo at a later date
Needle leaf java ferns 5.00 each true needle leaves or 5 for 20 shipped (others can ship with it if need be)

Echinodorus augustifolia most of these have some damage from neglect larger ones 3.00 smaller 1.00 corkscrew sword plant

2 48 inch Finnex ray 2 led lights asking 120 each+ ship all leds work and rI'm legs included
2 48 inch finnex planted+ fuge ray all leds work has moon lights asking 100 ea
30 inch finnex stingray fixture 28.00 + shipping
3 30 inch beamswork led fixtures one has moon lights the other 2 just use less leds on that setting have adjustable legs for smaller aquariums 18. ea they grow lower light plants great and take almost no energy to run compared to other types of lighting

Yellow shrimp 2.25 ea

Red crystal shrimp high grade would be looking some someone to take my whole colony I have left pm if interested to work on a price

small anubias plants 3.00
Larger anubias plants 5.00
golden anubias nana 5.00 have 2 left

small cycled sponge filters 2.50 still in use will make deal on more than one
also have larger ones but will post them later

Neo shrimp culls 1.00 ea buy more and will discount assorted colors and really thrive

I have plenty of aquariums for sale for anyone in the stlouis area and would make some deals
I have a un used 20l/29 gallon stand made of powder coated steel very easy to assemble very sturdy with aquariums on it also have 2 used ones in great shape New 40.00+ ship used 33+ ship they are only moderately heavy so shipping should only be 20 ish bucks
Also have one that holds 2 20 gallon tall tanks for 33+ shipping
Tons of hang over the back filters mostly whispers of all sizes and a bunch of penguins pm if interested

MORE TO COME pm if interested or with offers or questions

Platylover

I’m so sorry you’ve got to take down your tanks. I’m definitely interested in some of the things and may contact you soon. Just wanted to say sorry as I’m sure that’s no fun!

adh/smile

May I ask where you are shipping from? I'm rather tempted by the java fern. Is it possible to send a pic of it? Can you post pics of that CRINUM CALAMISTRATUM plant as well please? I don't have a tank large enough for it, but it sounds amazing!

Aqua Hands

Is your RCS gone? maybe intrested in about a month after my 10 gallon is cycle

cichlidman

Is your RCS gone? maybe intrested in about a month after my 10 gallon is cycle
still lots left but I hope to have them all gone before then

May I ask where you are shipping from? I'm rather tempted by the java fern. Is it possible to send a pic of it? Can you post pics of that CRINUM CALAMISTRATUM plant as well please? I don't have a tank large enough for it, but it sounds amazing!

Attachments

• IMG_0164[4724].jpg
    IMG_0164[4724].jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 169

Tuesday

I'm in the market for some red rilis, if you have any sitting around?

JenC

I'm sorry for whatever happened that's making you shut down your tanks. I hope you're okay.

I had planned to order some yellow shrimp from you later this year but I don't have their tank started yet; I actually wanted to buy some plants from you first to get the tank going. It still wouldn't be much though as I keep small tanks.

Do you have an idea how much longer you'll be selling?

Gersh

How much would shipping be to 72205 on either the Finnex 30 stingray or the Beamswork?

cichlidman

How much would shipping be to 72205 on either the Finnex 30 stingray or the Beamswork?
likely around 10$ maybe a little less

I'm sorry for whatever happened that's making you shut down your tanks. I hope you're okay.

I had planned to order some yellow shrimp from you later this year but I don't have their tank started yet; I actually wanted to buy some plants from you first to get the tank going. It still wouldn't be much though as I keep small tanks.

Do you have an idea how much longer you'll be selling?
until its gone

I'm in the market for some red rilis, if you have any sitting around?
I do have some not a a lot but some

cichlidman

This is just a few in 1 tank I don't know how many I have in total but I would assume its greater than 50

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 129

AntsRule

I might be interested in some plants, ill let you know. Sry you have to sell them all

Zypher023

What are your neo shrimp culls like? I looked it up but not familiar with what they might look like.

Do you have yellow shrimp left?

Also might be interested in some anubias, moss, ferns, or dwarf sags. I don’t have planted tanks though. I know the moss would be fine but I’ve struggled with anubias and have no other plant experience.

Let me know if I should PM instead.

Gersh

Pmed about the Finnex

Schmidthead

how many red cherry shrimp do you have?

Sergeant Pepper

How much would you charge for 4-5 of the Platies shipped to 53120 zipcode?

Becknewt24

RCS available? My stores don't have them. Sorry about this too.

Lunnietic

Any lights left from your 20 gallon highs? I would be interestes in guppy females.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Ari840
Replies
Views
cichlidman
Replies
Views
cichlidman
Replies
Views