Little piggy can't swim

MrBryan723

So i introduced a couple yoyos to my heavily infested tank. Haven't fed them yet. Don't really see a need for a while.

GlennO

What sort of snails are they?

kallililly1973

MrBryan723

They're bladder and mts. I can understand ramshorn but its a light illusion. The one pictured is bladder.
They are also doing a number on my seed shrimp, which number well into the thousands. My clowns got disinterested in the small snails as they got larger so I sold them and bought these.

kallililly1973

MrBryan723 said:
They're bladder and mts. I can understand ramshorn but its a light illusion. The one pictured is bladder.
They are also doing a number on my seed shrimp, which number well into the thousands. My clowns got disinterested in the small snails as they got larger so I sold them and bought these.
I was assuming Ramshorn cause of the pinkish color at the belly of your loach. And cuz basically thats the only type of snails i have aside from some nerites

MrBryan723

kallililly1973 said:
I was assuming Ramshorn cause of the pinkish color at the belly of your loach. And cuz basically thats the only type of snails i have aside from some nerites
I would substantially prefer ramshorn over my bladders. The mts don't really bother me much, but they all seem to raid egg clutches and assassins are the worst or they would have been my first option.

GlennO

MrBryan723 said:
Are they eating both types of snails? I think at present you've got two of the world's most contented Yoyo's. Are you going to keep them long term?

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom