Little feeding video in the 55 Gallon

toeknee

Hello all. (looks like I uploaded the wrong video without the feeding, ope) Just a quick video of the 55 gallon right after lights came on this morning. . Tank stock is 7 Keyhole Cichlids, 2 Bolivian Rams, 13 Ember Tetra, 12 Harlequin, 12 Peppered Corys, 1 Rio Negro Pleco and supposedly 8 Kuhlie Loaches. I very seldomly see the loaches, I've only seen 3 at a time every since they were put in. They have A LOT of places to stay hidden in the tank and only come out and about at night. I had my first tank accident in a very long time a few weeks ago and lost a male and female Bolivian Ram and now have just two females. So I'll most likely be adding a male back into the mix soon.

BigManAquatics

My 45 turns into an all out frenzy at feeding time. I blame the danios!

Upvote 0

toeknee

My 45 turns into an all out frenzy at feeding time. I blame the danios!
Haha, mine does too! Bummed I uploaded the wrong video without the feeding! It took about an hour to get this video uploaded. Oh well...

Upvote 0

BigManAquatics

Haha, mine does too! Bummed I uploaded the wrong video without the feeding! It took about an hour to get this video uploaded. Oh well...
Happens! Can always try again sometime. I mean, we are so opposed to watching fish vids around here, after all ;)

Upvote 0

jmaldo

Very Impressive! Beautiful assortment of inhabitants. Nice job.
Appears to be a very "Peaceful, Tranquil" community you have there.
Bolivians are are my favorite.

Bravo!

Upvote 0

Dimmy

Hello all. (looks like I uploaded the wrong video without the feeding, ope) Just a quick video of the 55 gallon right after lights came on this morning. . Tank stock is 7 Keyhole Cichlids, 2 Bolivian Rams, 13 Ember Tetra, 12 Harlequin, 12 Peppered Corys, 1 Rio Negro Pleco and supposedly 8 Kuhlie Loaches. I very seldomly see the loaches, I've only seen 3 at a time every since they were put in. They have A LOT of places to stay hidden in the tank and only come out and about at night. I had my first tank accident in a very long time a few weeks ago and lost a male and female Bolivian Ram and now have just two females. So I'll most likely be adding a male back into the mix soon.
That's such a beautiful tank! I love it

Upvote 0

FillSmith

Very cute video dude

Upvote 0

TClare

Beautiful tank and inhabitants

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views