Little Baby Bettas And Needed Info

Sean Smith

hey guys . So I'm curious to see if I could change any the genetics by crossing my halfmoon with a veiltail female . Not expecting much but I'm still curious to see how how my new little babies grow up . Trying to see if I can get a spade tail genetic to show up . Soon I am going to cross my koI plakat with a halfmoon to get hmpk. Anyone know a good site I could join to sell Bettas online ? The lfs can only take in so many young Bettas . Thanks

Platylover

eBay, aquabid, and maybe try some forums as well(I'd try some betta specific ones too). I'd try selling them on here too, many betta lovers here!

Sean Smith

I'm not going on eBay but aquabid sounds nice but looks confusing . You know any betta specific ones ?

Wait I can sell Bettas on here ?

AnonymousCatfish

I think so....
on the "buy,swap,sell, thing "
you can place an addd, check it out

Platylover

Yep, the B/S/T section is good, you can also do a spawn log and tell people to pm you if interested(can't make transactions/sell in a regular thread).

Sean Smith

That sounds awesome . I like the ppl on here fairly well . So selling them on here sounds great . Thanks

Sean Smith

Little babies growing

KaderTheAnt

Are these the f1 spade tails?

Sean Smith

Not sure if they will be spade tails but that is one from the newest batch

Sean Smith

Betta progress . So it doesn't seem like mixing those two fin tails would even make the veil tail genes show as a little spade or round tail . But I was able to sell everyone . And I kept this female . Grew very beautiful and I kept her brother that puzzled me . He has a white body and bright red fins . Idk where that came from so I kept him just as the odd one out from the rest .

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom