Link to help with disease diagnosis

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish Disease' started by harpua2002, Mar 24, 2010.

1. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Hi FL friends, I saw this posted on another board and thought it might be helpful to some of our members for diagnosing fish diseases. WARNING- This link contains graphic pictures of fish diseases and injuries!

2. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

ken posts that link allot :) and its a great link!!!!! thanks for sharing it as well!
    Just always use caution as pictures can sometimes lead some members to thinking "YES IT LOOKS LIKE THAT ..it MUST be that"
    pictures are a great power of suggestion and sometimes a cycled tank is all that is needed....

3. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Hehe, thanks for putting out the disclaimer! I agree, if you are a member that needs help with a diagnosis or a treatment, please post your questions and try to get some help! I just posted the link as a starting point, should have clarified. :)

4. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

ever seen someone say "well it looks like that, it must be that" kinda thing? again the link is great and glad you shared it....just get frustrated sometimes because of the power of a pic suggestion if that makes sense? (not towards your link by anymeans!!)

5. Tigerfishy

Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

I use that link harpua, it's a great starting point!! (Taking into account Shawnie's point too of course)

6. Kunsthure

Kunsthure Well Known Member Member

Can we sticky this?

-Lisa

7. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice