"Lighting" Section

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I was wondering if we could have a "lighting" section on Fish Lore forum. I know that we don't get many posts on lighting, but I think that such a section would nevertheless be useful. I have written some posts on lighting: maybe they could be transferred to that section. It would keep the posts more organized in terms of their subject matter. However, if it would take too much of Mike's time and it's really not necessary, please disregard this post. Just a suggestion

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I think that could be a good idea. I've read quite a few posts here about lighting and a section to itself could be quite good.

Gwenz

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Why, I think "filtration" section is very good and very useful. There are a lot of posts there. It's either "filtration" and "lighting" OR just "equipment". But I prefer to have these two sections because, as I have said, it keeps the posts more organized by subject. Eventually, we could have a third section titled "all other equipment". So in effect we'd have "filtration", "lighting", and "all other equipment" under FRESHWATER.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank YOU for suggesting it. Now I need to start moving older lighting topics into the new board.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
No, thank YOU for creating it, lol ... ;D Anyway, I gave you lots of work with transferring all of the lighting posts ... so sorry for that!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom