HI all! I’ve made some threads about this tank before, but I’d like to ask a question. I had a marine light running on the tank, not a strong one, but too strong to really have any effects on growing plants. In the span of a few days, there was some huge algae growth all on the side of the glass. I know, I know, it’s normal to get algae spikes in a new tank, but I changed the lighting to an old imagitarium nano light. Obviously it’s not meant for a 20 gallon but do you reckon I should use one of these or two? These are freshwater lights. I only want algae growth on the rocks because I rather like the look of algae used as like a natural plant growth, similar to moss.
81.3 KB Views: 31