Lifespan of Kuhlis

Discussion in 'Kuhli Loach' started by 0morrokh, Apr 22, 2006.

1. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Lifespan of Kuhlis - Anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
  2. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

I think a couple years or more given the right circumstances, sorry couldn't find much on google.

3. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Don't really know but some of mine I've had for over a year.
    Carol

4. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

ugh, I wonder why it's so hard to find lifespan anywhere...

5. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

The reason its so hard to find stuff like that is because nobody knows for sure. there is alot of research being done on loaches right now and a wonderful book on loaches is due out at the end of the year. It's on my christmas list ;)
    Carol

6. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

I guess your right...a lot of poeple don't get fish to live long at all because they don't care for them right, and then there are people who seem to get their fish to live forever...so it's hard to know what's the norm...kind of annoying though since I have limited time before college.

7. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Hey me too, but I have my sisters to take care of my tanks for me, if I can't take them ;D

8. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Lucky. All my brother likes is baseball. The fish are taking longer than usual to work their magic. Maybe he'll notice them now that I have a tank in the living room... ;D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice