LFS Review section?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements/Suggestions' started by HitchHiker, Apr 5, 2010.

1. HitchHiker

HitchHiker Valued Member Member

I was wondering if we could have a section for LFS. It could be broken down by state and then region to make it easy to find stores in our area. I am finding that I as explore different stores that are within a couple hours drive from me that I would love to have a place to share my experiences and what they keep stocked. While they keep some of the standard fish stoke each one also has almost seemed to have a specialty that they stock. For example one store that I found they seemed to have some of the most exotic fresh water fish like the   and some others that I haven't seen before.

So I was just musing, and thought that I would see what everyone else thought.

2. Akari_32

Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

that would be a good idea! i would love to find out what other stores are around me, and what others think about it =)

3. mathas

mathas Well Known Member Member

4. Elodea

Elodea Well Known Member Member

5. OP
    OP
    HitchHiker

HitchHiker Valued Member Member

Sweet, I will start to write up some reviews. Post lunch eyes always miss something.

6. midthought

midthought Well Known Member Member

Well there is this section for LFSes under the review forum: https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/local-fish-stores/

It's just not super active and not further broken down by location other than USA/Canada/Australia/Europe. Additionally, the older threads are locked; I guess I see why that's done, but I don't really like it, since it spreads out posts and opinions on the same LFS.

Edit: double ninja'd. Youch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice