LFS Karma

1. Kerber23 Member Member

So i decided i would help out a friend move her fishtank that she baught.. i went to this womans house to pick up the tank, and she works at the LFS. I have wanted to work there for ages, I was kinda bummed when she wasnt there. I complamented her husband on their beautiful tanks. I made teh comment only one more year untill i can work at Paradice Cove(LFS) and that my house would look like theres (fish tank galore). And i left. When i fist wanted to work there they said i had to be 18, im 16, 17 in feb. Well half way home my friend got a call form alex telling her that she would like to see me tomarrow at 10AM :D. Apperantly i impressed her husband and he told her about me... ahhh Karma :)

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:party0011: Yay! Good luck!

3. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's awesome! Keep us posted and we'll be keeping our fins crossed for you.

4. Borisbbadd Guest

Good Luck.......:;hf

5. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Woot Woot

6. Robin4 Member Member

Early congratulations!! Go out there and take care of fish!!!!:party0001:

Robin

7. Kerber23 Member Member

Thanks a bunch :D

8. Thunder Member Member

You're of legal age to work, but according to your own state law, there is a restriction as to how many hours you can work. Basically, they can't deny you employment, but they can limit your hours according to the law. Enjoy your new job.

9. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

hey, that's awesome. good luck tomorrow. :)

10. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

How wonderful! Best wishes. I hope you get the job.
    Keep us posted.
    Happy Holidays!:;sman
    Ken

11. phil saint Member Member

brilliant ! i guess if you dont ask you dont get, think the saying is "shy kids get no sweets" good luck.

12. Kerber23 Member Member

:D thanks all of you

13. Goldwing_Don Well Known Member Member

Let us know what happens:;shat

14. Kerber23 Member Member

Hired :p

15. Borisbbadd Guest

Cool !!!

16. speed0factory Member Member

nice work hard there and take good care of the fishes there, don't buy too many fish tanks haha :)

17. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:party0011: Congratulations!

18. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

awesome, I am so happy for you!

19. Kerber23 Member Member

It was amazing :D. I touched an anenomie)fail spelling. Was chased around by a defencive clown Trigger. Scrubed the walls on 50 saltwater tanks. and whenn i was cleaning the pepermint shrimps tank... they swarmed my arm xD. worked form 10 to 7, got home and set up my new 20gal, took down the old 10. added an undergravel filter with 2 airstones,one for each side. :). I also saved a sea Horse from an anonime.. (fail spelling) poor little fella just got stuck and it was sying :O

20. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Congratulations! What wonderful news. Your post made me smile broadly. Having a job you enjoy is the absolute best!