Lfs In Michigan - Small But Impressive.

jmaldo

Had a chance to visit an LFS in Michigan during my trip for Turkey Day. Home - Moby Dick Pet Store, Inc.
The shop was clean and orderly the tanks were in Good shape. A very large assortment of fish (especially Angels). Spent a few minutes with the owner (I think). Anyway I was impressed with their selection of fish, driftwood, rock, coral, basically everything. In fact I ended up purchasing 2 pieces of driftwood but wanted even more. No pics no phone at the time. But here are a few pics of the driftwood I purchased. If you get a chance 'Tell him the guy from Ohio" recommended his shop.

Driftwood 2.jpg Driftwood 1a.jpg Driftwood 3.jpg

Bruxes and Bubbles

Nice driftwood!

jmaldo

Now, I have a good resource for driftwood. The price was crazy low only $10 each. Of course larger pieces and spider wood abit more.

Jocelyn Adelman

$10 each?!?!?!?!?! What a bargain!!!!!

realJZombie

Moby Dick is my LFS. Great little place... Good quality fish & equipment at reasonable prices.

NeonTetra11

Hm, in Canada driftwood is usually this cheap, but our tanks and such are more expensive so when I hear about tanks going on sale in the US I get jealous.

2211Nighthawk

Hm, in Canada driftwood is usually this cheap, but our tanks and such are more expensive so when I hear about tanks going on sale in the US I get jealous.
Where the heck do you live that drift wood is cheap?? Not in Manitoba it ain’t. (Or I could suck it up and go find my own but still!!)

NeonTetra11

Where the heck do you live that drift wood is cheap?? Not in Manitoba it ain’t. (Or I could suck it up and go find my own but still!!)
Around Toronto? I even saw a store selling 2 for 15 and you receive 1 free. It was spider wood too! I got a malaysian for 12 dollars.

2211Nighthawk

Around Toronto? I even saw a store selling 2 for 15 and you receive 1 free. It was spider wood too! I got a malaysian for 12 dollars.
I’m moving to Toronto then. It sure ain’t that cheap near Winnipeg. Might have to go have a second look but I didn’t think it was that cheap.

Top Bottom