Lf: Cholla Wood

all-out-fallout

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Looking to buy some cholla for my 10g. The tank is only 20 inches long, so the piece will have to be shorter than that. I’m going to be a little picky about which pieces I want, so having pictures of them would be a plus.

Thanks!

all-out-fallout

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Mcasella said:
What sizes are you looking for and how many pieces are you thinking?View attachment 435227
Around 7-14 inches (accidentally wrote that the tank was 12 inches when I meant 20. That’s what I get for pulling too many late nights!). That big piece beneath all the narrow ones looks interesting. How long/wide is it, and what shape is it?

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
all-out-fallout said:
Around 7-14 inches (accidentally wrote that the tank was 12 inches when I meant 20. That’s what I get for pulling too many late nights!). That big piece beneath all the narrow ones looks interesting. How long/wide is it, and what shape is it?
These are the two largest (diameter) ones I have. The others are the skinnier (1"-1.25" diameter) branch like ones. The larger piece on the left is pretty much solid. The shorter piece is the one you saw above with a measuring tape beside it (it is just a little skinnier than the larger).
20180503_224442.jpg (I am working off my phone so might have some typos.)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom