Let's See Your Bubbles!

Discussion in 'Air Pumps' started by JoyToTheFishes, Jul 14, 2015.

1. JoyToTheFishes

JoyToTheFishes Valued Member Member

I've looked at a lot of air pump decor and haven't found one I'm really in love with.

So, I was curious to see what everyone else is using... and also because it's fun!

2. alink

alink Well Known Member Member

I have a treasure chest (about 7"x 6" x 6") that is a bubbler ornament, however I am not using it in my current tank.

This is a link to it..

3. OP
    OP
    JoyToTheFishes

This is the one I'm using now, it's just a decoration that I put a small air stone in.

Attached Files:

4. elliot5445

elliot5445 Well Known Member Member

Untitled.png heres my bubbler, its like a reverse waterfall. It has a plastic tray that the bubble flow up underneath. Its pretty cool but I got it at a garage sale and I don't know where you could find it.

5. OP
    OP
    JoyToTheFishes

Oh neat, it seems like the American PetSmarts have a lot more than the Canadian stores.

I never think to look at yardsales, good idea!

I had a bubble wall for a bit, but all my fish would stare transfixed at it for hours, kind of cult-y.

Weird.

6. J

JimTheFishGuy Well Known Member Member

Here's a homemade one, using a normal air stone and a few shells. The hole in the top of the shell occasionally spits out a few bubbles as pressure builds inside. ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1450039078.375593.jpg
    The air stone is under the small shell on the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice