Let's See Some Kitties With The Fish Tanks! How Do Your Cats Treat Your Aquariums? | Page 3

Discussion in 'Cats' started by JenC, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Amynnas

AmynnasValued MemberMember

my feral cat used to hang out on the lids of my tanks but I wasn't sure how stable they were so I would shoo him off of it and now he doesn't pay them any mind.

2. OP
    OP
    JenC

JenCWell Known MemberMember

His kitty is so cute!!! I just want to reach out and cuddle it. :emoji_cat2:

3. midna

midnaWell Known MemberMember

my cat discovered my new tank + fish yesterday. she also tried to drink out of the tank :facepalm:

i have a cute video but i'm too lazy to upload it to youtube lol

20190331_224428.jpg

4. OP
    OP
    JenC

Pretty cat and pretty endler! :emoji_heart:

Both of my cats have loooved drinking fish tank water. Apparently it's super tasty.

5. RyanC14

RyanC14Valued MemberMember

Don't have any pics, but one of my cat's once chewed up the airline tubing of my air pump and water sprayed everywhere! They both also like to drink water from my open top aquarium.

6. jenmur

jenmurFishlore VIPMember

This just happened

Weazly watching the 55 gallon

IMG_3054.jpg

Weazly trying to catch the Honey Gourami

IMG_3056.jpg

7. OP
    OP
    JenC

@jenmur Is that a cherry barb in the first pic? I'm thinking about getting some for my new tank.

8. jenmur

jenmurFishlore VIPMember

Yes. There is a female and a male Cherry barb in the first picture. I like having them . Here is Tony and I think, Maria.

Image1555015733.207787.jpg

9. OP
    OP
    JenC

Your male is such a beautiful red color. The cherry barbs in my LFSs are so pale, even the males, so I've been wavering a bit but I'd get them in a heartbeat if they looked like yours.

I think Weazly wants to be friends with the fish... Maybe eat the fish? :rolleyes:

10. jenmur

jenmurFishlore VIPMember

Oh wow! Really?? I mean they were a little pale when I brought them home, but they were nice looking at the LFS and colored up real quick in quarantine. This is about what they’ve always looked like!
    Weazly wants something to do with fish. Not sure what.

11. OP
    OP
    JenC

My kitty's favorite place to nap. :emoji_heart:

IMG_20190807_1556242.jpg
    IMG_20190807_1557080.jpg