Lets Play A Game

kristenfaith
It will start by me posting a picture of a dog. And you try to guess the breed and you post some dogs and so on.
20180204_193610.jpeg

-Sofia-
I don't have a dog but I have these babies

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 138
2211Nighthawk
It will start by me posting a picture of a dog. And you try to guess the breed and you post some dogs and so on.View attachment 426458
I wanna say there is some Shepard in him/her. Mixed breed? Got a full body shot?

TexasGuppy
Global thermal nuclear war?

kristenfaith
I wanna say there is some Shepard in him/her. Mixed breed? Got a full body shot?
She is actually red nose pit bull and husky mix. She's my big baby

kristenfaith
BananaBetta
They are adorable. I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, a hamster, 5 bettas, a goldfish pond, a koi, a giant pleco, a female camo cory catfish, about 50 guppies (half are babies) and a rabbit. I think I got everybody
Wow that's a lot. I have a chinchilla, a guinea pig , a cat, a dog, 8 guppies, 7 bettas, 5 Cory cats, 2 adfs, 4 platies, 2 gouramis, a CAE, a pleco, 2 mystery snails , and 12 ghost shrimp.

Discus-Tang
kristenfaith
Wow that's a lot. I have a chinchilla, a guinea pig , a cat, a dog, 8 guppies, 7 bettas, 5 Cory cats, 2 adfs, 4 platies, 2 gouramis, a CAE, a pleco, 2 mystery snails , and 12 ghost shrimp.
How big is your pleco? Mine was so small when I got him and now he is huge.

kristenfaith
I forgot my cae I have two babies and three full grown ones and a golden one.

Gypsy13

2D4A1A9D-52D6-4231-8727-7E7A31792FAF.jpeg This is my last rescue dog a few years ago in the snow. He’s a shepherd malamute Mix. Almost 15 years old now.

Fanatic
They are adorable. I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, a hamster, 5 bettas, a goldfish pond, a koi, a giant pleco, a female camo cory catfish, about 50 guppies (half are babies) and a rabbit. I think I got everybody

Nice!

I have over 45 fish, and seven terrestrial hermit crabs.

kristenfaith
Gypsy13
He's a handsome boy. He looks so happy

Thank you! He is a happy boy! You’d never know he’d been horribly abused the first few years of his life. Unless you had something that beeped. Then he’s a 100# chihuahua!

Gypsy13
Nice!

I have over 45 fish, and seven terrestrial hermit crabs.

I couldn’t find a wow symbol so WOW! Love hermits!

Gypsy13
Gypsy13
It will start by me posting a picture of a dog. And you try to guess the breed and you post some dogs and so on.View attachment 426458

Hubby already went to bed so I’m just going to have to say part beautiful and part sweet! I can’t see it. But every dog is beautiful!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
mimicoctopi
Replies
Views
jenmur
Replies
Views
Mcasella
Replies
Views