Let’s Make A Houston Fishlore Club!

75g Discus Tank
Hello Fellow Fishlorians!

Any houstonians out there?
Anybody interested in a Houston Fishlore Club?

I’ll tag some people that I remember live in Houston now.

Triston Wasmund CricketKeeper Bruxes and Bubbles

david1978
Isn't UglyAsian from down there?

Triston Wasmund
Hello!! Wait so what are we doing? Lol all I know is that we somehow all live in Houston, so what now?

PokeTileCraft101
Darn, so close to SA

Triston Wasmund
Isn't UglyAsian from down there?
Hes from Austin, Texas. So about a 4 hour drive from here

NLindsey921
I'm in Houston

Triston Wasmund
I live in Spring TX, which is basically Houston. What about you guys?

david1978
Well I was close. Lol. Wasn't sure exactly were he was from down there.
Hes from Austin, Texas. So about a 4 hour drive from here

75g Discus Tank
I’ll make a group discussion. Make sure to add any other houstonian fishlorians!

CanadianJoeh
I'm in Canada. Dang. Almost.

Triston Wasmund
I'm in Canada. Dang. Almost.
Ha, LOL. Yeah you're literally a 2 minute drive from here.

puffer boi
I'm from victoria bc

Triston Wasmund
CanadianJoeh
What and where the heck is that??
A big island off the west coast of Canada

Triston Wasmund
A big island off the west coast of Canada
Ahhh, of course I wouldn't know. Lol

Kameron
I'm south west Houston area! I'm down to join a club. I've been looking for one. Too nervous to try and start one lol

Triston Wasmund
Welcome!! What tanks ya got?

Kameron
Welcome!! What tanks ya got?
Thanks! What we calling this group? As of right now I have a 36 gallon bow front tank. How about you?

Triston Wasmund
I'm only 15, don't have a job, and have to pay for everything when it comes to pets. All I have right now is a 10 gallon, with 2 guppies and a bunch of fry. There are about 13 month old fry in the 10 as well, and I have about 30 4-day old fry in a 2 gallon I don't know what to do with lol. I just did a huge tank clean and aquascaping last night and here are the results. Before
IMG_1316.JPG
After
IMG_1347.JPG

Kameron
Awesome. Glad you are in the fish keeping group. The aquascapes look good. How much water did you change out? Kinda cloudy

Triston Wasmund
All of it, except for water under sand. It smelled bad, and I didn't want anything to do with it, especially if that driftwood was harmful which I think it was. Here is a better pic though from an hour ago!!!!
IMG_1348.JPG

Kameron
Ok it cleared up good. Probably from the sand being moved around. What is the thing in the right corner. Like 3 logs with moss?

FishKeeperRyan
I'm from houston and I'm obly 13 and I buy almost everything for myself I have 7 tanks 1 60 gal 2 5.5 gal and 2 10 gal 1 .6 gal and a 20 I haven't started

75g Discus Tank
Wow! That’s awesome!
I'm from houston and I'm obly 13 and I buy almost everything for myself I have 7 tanks 1 60 gal 2 5.5 gal and 2 10 gal 1 .6 gal and a 20 I haven't started
I’ll add you to the chat.

Wow! That’s awesome!

I’ll add you to the chat.

I’m sorry but I can’t add you to the chat yet.
You need 50+ posts. I’ll add you when you get there!

FishKeeperRyan
Ok I'm almost there

Triston Wasmund
Ok it cleared up good. Probably from the sand being moved around. What is the thing in the right corner. Like 3 logs with moss?

lol someone else asked me this in another thread. I got it from Petco some months ago. It's a really niece piece and it cost me $10. BUT, I guess Petco wanted to cut costs or something because now if you go there, they have that same thing but it's so poor quality and made cheaply, unlike mine. It's fake moss as well.

Well it's good that you gets tons of birthday and Christmas money.

You mean to tell me you haven't started any of the tanks?! Well, arnt you going to have fun lol.

Kameron
lol someone else asked me this in another thread. I got it from Petco some months ago. It's a really niece piece and it cost me $10. BUT, I guess Petco wanted to cut costs or something because now if you go there, they have that same thing but it's so poor quality and made cheaply, unlike mine. It's fake moss as well.
Well it looks pretty good for being fake from the picture! Lol

FishKeeperRyan
I have started all of them except the 20 that is what I meant

Triston Wasmund
I have started all of them except the 20 that is what I meant

Is it cycled yet? Any inhabitants? Any pics?

FishKeeperRyan
Hey 75 gallon discus tank I have 50 posts now

75g Discus Tank

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Coradee
2 3 4
Replies
Views
KO_
Replies