Let's Hear Your Blessings

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I went shopping for a new dishwasher this morning since mine's "not worth repairing". My father called me this morning and wanted to meet me at Brandsmart to make sure I got a good deal.

He then proceeded to pay for the dishwasher, including installation. I thought that was very sweet of him, especially since he's not a rich man and he postponed getting things he wanted just for us. He just wanted to make sure "us girls" (myself and my daughter) were taken care of.

I know it's not a holiday, but let's hear your stories about loved ones putting the needs of others before their own.:;a2

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Aw, that's sweet of him.

My husband has been a superstar for the last 6 months - he took care of me, the kids, the fish, and the house while I was having the back problems. And usually, he really messes up giftgiving (he's horrible at it, poor guy), but this year, for our 10th anniversary, he snuck my wedding ring to the jeweler and had a bigger stone put in. He's exhausted, but awesome.

Oh, and with my recent insomnia, I'm grateful that Jaysee is a vampire and doesn't sleep.

Tony G.

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
My parents put aside something for my new camera they just wont tell me what it was.. How nice LOL

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Meenu-sounds like hubby is a keeper

Tony-It's great to see you on here again! We've missed you! I hope you tell us what they ended up getting you for your camera!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom