lets get this section kickin!!!!!!!

1. Craig Well Known Member Member

ok guys all of u go out and buy a hamster mouse gerbil rat or anythin!!!!!! lol give me sumthin 2 do on this site now i want 2 stick around but its stupid if i dont hav a tank :D

C W

2. dano569 Member Member

i've got a golden hamster and 2 gerbils.what do you want to talk about? 8) :D

3. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

*sniff* *loud waaaaaaaaail*

boohoo!!!!!
    i reeeeeeeeeeealy want a rodent!! any rodent!
    but my mom thiks even fishes are too extreme!

waaaa......

4. Craig Well Known Member Member

i just want 2 say guys and girls if u have any questions about ur rodent friends ask me i have had many many years of experience with them i will b gettin a new hamster possibly dwarf hamsters there class and gerbils get the old cages out emma go out and buy a hamster they rule!!!!!!!! dano good 2 c that u r a rodent owner how old r ur pets??

C W

5. dano569 Member Member

my gerbils are probably about 2.i'm not sure about my hamster he was grown when i got him and i've had him 2 or 3 months now.

6. Craig Well Known Member Member

he could b about at least a year or year and a half old then, no but that sounds good i love the different types of cages u can get

C W

7. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

I have had loads of hamsters but one particular was called Mr Snuggles who i had for 5 years and the lady I got him from said she had had him for about 2 years already so that's a 7 year old hamster... he died peacefully in my arms one night. He just curled up and fell sleep and didnt wake up. Anyone had such an old hamster?? Most of mine never lasted more than about 3 years MAX!

8. Craig Well Known Member Member

that is amazin miss mouse what a story !! my hamsters have all lasted between 4-5years my gerbils that i had lasted 6-7years i dont think any1 would have such an old hamster like your 1 did he have a wee walkin stick lol :D

C W

9. dano569 Member Member

i've just got mine in 10 gallon tanks.they're alot easier to clean.what all do you have craig?

10. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

lol for a split second i thought u meant u had them swimmmin in ur fish tanks ::)
    :D :D

11. dano569 Member Member

yeah they get chased by the cat fish :D

12. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

lol

wow craig u really have "got this section kickin"!
    haha it used to get about 1 post per month...

13. Craig Well Known Member Member

i am doin my very best 2 get the quiet sections live and kicking again i c it as my mission now i dont have any tropical fish but i still want 2 post about the experience i hav in the other fish sections i decided 2 keep the tank im not sellin it i mite get more when im older and in my own place 4 now im stickin around here and still goin 2 post because every1 in here has been so ind and friendly i couldnt leave!!! i was just upset but now iv calmed down i want 2 stay and b a part of this amazing site!!!

i hav like a plastic tank 4 my gerbils and just wire cages 4 my hamsters i mite try and get tanks 4 my hamsters it would b interestin 2 watch how they behave and then they could bury more i mite give that a go actually!!

C W :D :D

14. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

This is sadies cage.
    Sadie clinbing up her little ladder thingy.

Attached Files:

15. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

ohhhhhh soooooooooo cute! :-*
    i want a hamster! or gerbil! or mouse! or something!
    lol ;D

16. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

She's a Chinese Dwarf Hamster. At maturity she's just barely four inches long. When we looked for a ladder for her to climb all the rungs were too far apart because she's so small. So hubby brought home a piece of a rack from work and the rungs are just perfect. the only thing is she thinks she's a flying squirrel because she likes to climb to the top and jump off(not fall), jump off. so we have to watch her closely. she's really cute.
    Some times if you talk to her she will run up to you on her hind legs and look at you.
    ok, enough bragging ;)
    carol

17. Craig Well Known Member Member

flippin legend cage and hamsters love dwarf hamsters i think i'll get a few

C W

18. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Craig you might want to get just one, their notorious for not wanting to share their space except at breeding time. just a thought.
    Carol

19. Jessie_Lynn Member Member

That is a really nice picture of your pet.

20. Craig Well Known Member Member

thanks 4 that butterfly point noted and memorised!!!!!!

C W :D