Let the Garage Sales begin....

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have one great weakness when it comes to buying fish tanks. That weakness my friends is garage sales, in fact I just came back from one. I'm now the proud owner of what I believe are 2 x 10 Gallon Aquariums (filters, hoods, and heaters) and a 20 Gallon (hood, light, and heater). I didn't buy the stands since space is tight and while they looked good I just didn't have the room for them. (Don't really have room for the tanks but I'll make it work.)

Anyway also among the bounty are at least 3 extra HOB filters and potentially a couple extra heaters.

I really need to stop going to garage sales...

Last edited:

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Haha thanks Chris

I'll use one of the 10's for a spawn tank in a few weeks probably save the other one for something like that as well... but I don't know what to do with the 20 <shrug>

EDIT: $75 which was less then what he was originally looking for. Since he's a fish keeper as well I didn't mine that too much

Elodea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
$75 for all 3?! Wish I had some garage sales coming my way.

Wait. You don't know what to do with the 20? Oh, well. Just wait on Aquabid until another Tetraodon palembangensis comes along.

Elodea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
It should be warm enough to ship. Right? Rrrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt? *hint hint*

Elodea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
How about these?

That second one's in Canada, and even I had to admit that it took a few giant steps over the "awkwardly adorable" line.

EDIT: Ah, wait, that one's pick-up only. Maybe talk the seller into shipping it?

FLGirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah, I'm keeping my eye out for them at garage/yard sales. In the next couple weekends I'm going with my mom and going to look for aquariums with stands. Its something my mom sees all the time for pretty cheap so im hoping to find some good deals. Congrats on your find! [=

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom