Let It Snow

paswed
I am in kentucky and it is snowing like crazy. I was waiting for some snow this season. me and the kids have been out in it all day playing. is any one else on here getting a lot of snow

Chief_waterchanger
Not a lot, but it has been snowing for 3 hours here in East Tennessee. No real accumulation, and it will be in the 60s again in a day or two, but it looks pretty laying on the cars and grass and coming down like the little snowglobes.

Coryd55
Wow it has been snowing here for like 2 hours to. Should go until 2 oclock they say. No accum though but first time I have seen snow in 8 years

Angela_96
We live in northern east tn on the ky border.... its been snowing here (they were/are calling for 5 inches here.. we just have a dusting... its snowing like crazy here too.... I was hoping for the 5 inches or more just to have enough snow to build a snowman w/ my kids. Neither of them (ages 2 and 5) have never seen a real snow. I guess I will have to take them to WV where I grew up to give them the opp. to get a real snow! I agree LET IT SNOW!!!

Tavel
i'm getting sick of snow. I love snow, but the temperature's been going above freezing too much. It snows a bunch, then all melts off a few days later which makes everything wet and dirty and all around miserable.

paswed
We have a total of 13 inches so far and still snowing I am in lousiville kentucky

voiceless_kat
Geez, we only have 2 feet of snow covering everything in sight. :;sman It is hard to believe spring is in a few weeks......and gardening will be the priority!! It is very cold, around -30C for the past week, and colder if there is wind.

I suppose it does look pretty, but believe me, it is prettier when you aren't looking at it for 5 months!!!! The lakes are all frozen, and unless you are an ice fisherman ( hope my fish didn't see that) fun on the lakes seems like a lifetime away!

These months are perfect for "nesting & rejuvenating!".

Val

Angela_96
CAN WE HAVE SOME OF YOUR SNOW?? We didn't even hardly get a dusting!!!

paswed
yes you can wait all year for this

Barbrella
Anyone wanting snow can have some of mine.

I swear there's a table on my deck..somewhere..

finmama
Geez, we only have 2 feet of snow covering everything in sight. :;sman It is hard to believe spring is in a few weeks......and gardening will be the priority!! It is very cold, around -30C for the past week, and colder if there is wind.

I suppose it does look pretty, but believe me, it is prettier when you aren't looking at it for 5 months!!!! The lakes are all frozen, and unless you are an ice fisherman ( hope my fish didn't see that) fun on the lakes seems like a lifetime away!

Val

We have about a foot and a half here, had a huge snowstorm yesterday...so I almost know how you feel lol. It seems like it will never end!!

Ntruder1400
I was going to complain about us having too much snow here in New Hampshire - then I saw Barbrella's picture!

COBettaCouple
We don't have any right now, but we've had more than enough and will get plenty more.

voiceless_kat
well on the bright side, it is good cover for my perrenials..........sigh...............plants, gardens...........sigh again............

Tom

Val

Ya, it's the same here, but you live only a few hours from where I do, so it's kinda the same anyways.
Tom

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
6 7 8 9
Replies
Views