Lemonade moves to new home

1. orandagal Member Member

Hi All,
    My news update. I cleaned the tank real good today, trying to remove some of the brown algae that has decided to start appearing, gave my plants a little wipe down, and after 3 weeks moved Lemonade to his new home. He seems to really be enjoying the extra space and he and Tangerine are really hitting it off. My bigger fish, Sherbert is leaving both of them alone, but Sherbert is not very active-never has been, so I think everyone will get along fine. Thought I would post a few pictures and am going to try to get some video tomorrow. Thanks for letting me share. Sorry the pics are so dark, the only bright one is of the whole aquarium (need to work with my camera somemore :)

Attached Files:

2. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

Your pictures are pretty good compared to the ones I take. Your tank looks beautiful and it looks like your fish are happy campers!:clapping:

3. orandagal Member Member

Thanks Wendy for your nice comments-Somedays I may have 50 pictures that I've taken with only a few that turn out and some of those aren't real good (lol) I'm still trying to figure out this camera and I've had it for a couple of years :) I've been trying to get a video of the three of them swimming around and so far that is not working out for me. The dogs are either barking in the background, the lighting is wrong, or it's just not what I want, but I'm going to keep trying :)

4. orbelina Member Member

I have to say I lurve the names of your trio!! :D the tank looks really nice too...:thumbup:

5. orandagal Member Member

Thank you so much! I'm am so bad, my poor fish never had names until I bought the lastest one and for some reason it just reminded me of a lemonade color and I told myself "well, if I'm going to call him Lemonade, the other two must have names as well" so that when I really had to think but I like their names too :) Thanks again