Leeman75

Leeman75, let's get started!
Okay....
Favorite and least favorite fish?
Favorite food?
When did you get into the hobby?
Favorite TV show/movie?

Woohoo...let's go!!

Favorite Fish - Keyhole Cichlid!! Runner up: Almost any South American Cichlid!!
Least Favorite Fish - Goldfish - And the sad thing is, I have an 8" Common that I can't get rid of because it was given to me to take care of with a tank and equipment and I don't want to go back on my word to take care of it!! Honorable Mention: Balloon or Glow anything.
Favorite Food - Not trying to be funny and don't tell my fish but Sushi!
When did you get into the hobby - I got into it in college. My roommate freshman year bought 10 gallon tanks for our room. He kind of trumped me by getting a 90 gallon saltwater tank. I then dabbled for the next few years, but really didn't know anything about what I was doing. Got back into it after about 20 years last summer and have just gotten more and more deep into it!
Favorite TV Show/movie - TV Show would have to be the Office, hands down. Movie is harder to peg down. I love war movies so really have a lot of love there. I just got Last of the Mohicans for my birthday though and I forgot how much I love that movie!!

AquaticQueen

Woohoo...let's go!!

Favorite Fish - Keyhole Cichlid!! Runner up: Almost any South American Cichlid!!
Least Favorite Fish - Goldfish - And the sad thing is, I have an 8" Common that I can't get rid of because it was given to me to take care of with a tank and equipment and I don't want to go back on my word to take care of it!! Honorable Mention: Balloon or Glow anything.
Favorite Food - Not trying to be funny and don't tell my fish but Sushi!
When did you get into the hobby - I got into it in college. My roommate freshman year bought 10 gallon tanks for our room. He kind of trumped me by getting a 90 gallon saltwater tank. I then dabbled for the next few years, but really didn't know anything about what I was doing. Got back into it after about 20 years last summer and have just gotten more and more deep into it!
Favorite TV Show/movie - TV Show would have to be the Office, hands down. Movie is harder to peg down. I love war movies so really have a lot of love there. I just got Last of the Mohicans for my birthday though and I forgot how much I love that movie!!
How did you come up with your user name?

Leeman75

How did you come up with your user name?
I had some friends in High School that called me Leeman as a nickname and the 75 may or may not be related to the year I was born.

BigManAquatics

Sports fan? If so, which ones and what teams?

Leeman75

Sports fan? If so, which ones and what teams?

Big sports fan!! My favorite overall sports team is the Minnesota Vikings. Below is a picture of my family when we toured US Bank Stadium 2 years ago.

I also love the Chicago White Sox and Blackhawks. For soccer, I like Arsenal and the Argentina national team.

20180524_152819.jpg

BigManAquatics

Nice pic!! ...but really, South Sider? Guess gonna be an interesting post season for both of us!

Leeman75

Nice pic!! ...but really, South Sider? Guess gonna be an interesting post season for both of us!

I'm not actually from the South Side...actually the western Suburbs and actually started as a Cubs fan. But when I was in Jr High and High School the Sox had some really exciting players (Frank Thomas, Albert Belle, Bo Jackson, Jim Thome) so it sold me on them!! I do still like the Cubs and root for them so long as they aren't playing the Sox!

BigManAquatics

I'm not actually from the South Side...actually the western Suburbs and actually started as a Cubs fan. But when I was in Jr High and High School the Sox had some really exciting players (Frank Thomas, Albert Belle, Bo Jackson, Jim Thome) so it sold me on them!! I do still like the Cubs and root for them so long as they aren't playing the Sox!
I was a Frank Thomas fanboy, but i was all about Bo with KC.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
FoldedCheese
Replies
Views
MyFishAddiction
Replies
Views
JLAquatics
Replies
Views