Leds On My Tank Died, Anyone Know Where I Can Get Replacements?

sand7000

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The lights that came with my 55 gallon top fin tank died today. I know I can get a million different ones but these fit into convenient slots on the hood. I can't seem to find them online, does anyone know a part number or something to help me get new ones?

Thanks!

7APhU6T.jpg

RogueLynx

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
The closest I can find online is the Aqueon hood replacement that has those in it...

MelloKitty711

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Maybe try to contact the manufacturer? I have the same kind of lights and I dunno where to find replacements either.

OP
S

sand7000

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
MelloKitty711 said:
Maybe try to contact the manufacturer? I have the same kind of lights and I dunno where to find replacements either.
This is great advice, I feel a little silly for not thinking of it myself! If/when I get a reply I will let you know how it went so you can get more too when you need them.

Thanks!

MelloKitty711

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
sand7000 said:
This is great advice, I feel a little silly for not thinking of it myself! If/when I get a reply I will let you know how it went so you can get more too when you need them.

Thanks!
Thank you for that!

max h

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Something to keep in mind is the LED's that come in the aquarium hoods are not real good for growing plants, they can support low light plants. Depending on your budget you maybe able to buy a new light like a Beamswork or Nitecrew off eBay and then get glass lids for the tank. One thing I did for one of my tanks is use egg create light covers used in offices to stop any fish that may want to jump out.

New Threads