Leaving Co2 Off For Vacation

qchris87

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I will be visiting my sister in a couple weeks for about two weeks. I have someone coming on the weekends to feed and top off my tanks. The only problem I have is that she will not be able to run the co2 when she's there. I don't have a solenoid for either tank.

I'm probably most worried about the carpeting plants and I'm wondering if they'll be okay with no Co2 and no ferts for two weeks.

KeeperOfASilentWorld

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
qchris87 said:
I will be visiting my sister in a couple weeks for about two weeks. I have someone coming on the weekends to feed and top off my tanks. The only problem I have is that she will not be able to run the co2 when she's there. I don't have a solenoid for either tank.

I'm probably most worried about the carpeting plants and I'm wondering if they'll be okay with no Co2 and no ferts for two weeks.
2 relatively cheaper solenoids wouldn't be a bad investment. It will save all the other investments that you have put in your tank

qchris87

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
KeeperOfASilentWorld said:
2 relatively cheaper solenoids wouldn't be a bad investment. It will save all the other investments that you have put in your tank
What kind of solenoid work for the fluval brand CO2 regulators?

KeeperOfASilentWorld

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Most should work. Get an inline one. They are the ones that you connect mid-way through the tubing. The Co2 tube going in from one end and coming out from the other end.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom