Leaving again for UTAH

atmmachine816
I'm leaving again, this time I'm going west to Utah for a cross country camp. I'll be leaving tomorrow at 4:15 a.m. and coming back late sunday night, so hopefully I'll be back on in a week. I'll be a lot

Austin

Stradius011
OMG!!! I live in Utah, so you should come visit us!!!

atmmachine816
lol what city, though I don't think they would let us

Stradius011
lol what city, though I don't think they would let us
Yeah, that's the problem. I live in Cottonwood City, it used to be part of Salt Lake City. You should come when it's the winter season because skiing is great here.

atmmachine816
O I think I'm going to Park city or something like that. Were staying in luxurious condominiums on a golf course for the camp, sounds nice. I've never been sking before so I'm not sure how that would turn out

Stradius011
I've been to Park City...but I've only been to a shopping plaza there.

Butterfly
Have fun!! see you when you get back
Carol

COBettaCouple
That's funny.. a friend of mine used to live in Park City before moving to SLC. Does Park City have the smoke & all as much as SLC now?

Stradius011
That's funny.. a friend of mine used to live in Park City before moving to SLC. Does Park City have the smoke & all as much as SLC now?
I'm afraid I can't answer that question. I've been to Park City only once in my life which was hwen I was pretty young. :-[

COBettaCouple
I guess we'll find out what it's like over in Park City when atmmachine gets back.

Stradius011
I guess we'll find out what it's like over in Park City when atmmachine gets back.
I remember that it was awfully boring in the shopping plaza.

atmmachine816

What do you mean by smoke? Do you mean from wildfires?

I remember that it was awfully boring in the shopping plaza.

The downtown part?

It was pretty fun, we stayed at condos right by a golf course that cost 100$ to play. We ran on a bunch of trails, some cool, some not. We got to meet two college runners going to worlds in Europe soon. Also got to meet a nutritionist who's husband is running on the US cross country team I think it is. The camp leaders who we got to know well were both marathoners, one olympic and one who was really good too but was injured when the olympic trials were going on. We ran up one mountain there and took a skI lift up another and got to see their skI slopes, they have a lot of nice one's out there. got to see some of the olympic places too. We also were there when park city set the record for hottest day We went to their downtown place and looked at their stores, nothing real exciting. It was pretty fun and learned some new things about running. Glad I'm finally back, missed fishlore but had a lot of fun there. So far all my fish look fine, need to do some unpacking and cleaning.

COBettaCouple
yea, from the wildfires.

welcome back.

atmmachine816
yea, from the wildfires.

welcome back.

When we first got there the smoke made the mountains foggy, but after five days it started to clear up when they got the forest fire cleared up, but yes from what I saw in SLC it was more hazy but not real bad but that's because park city is higher up and SLC is in a valley I think. Maybe stradius can tell us if SLC is real hazy.

Stradius011
yea, from the wildfires.

welcome back.

When we first got there the smoke made the mountains foggy, but after five days it started to clear up when they got the forest fire cleared up, but yes from what I saw in SLC it was more hazy but not real bad but that's because park city is higher up and SLC is in a valley I think. Maybe stradius can tell us if SLC is real hazy.
The pollution is pretty bad here. My dad says it's sometimes worse than Los Angelos.

COBettaCouple
yea, from the wildfires.

welcome back.

The pollution is pretty bad here. My dad says it's sometimes worse than Los Angelos.

lol.. Denver's is so bad that somedays you can't see the foothills for the haze.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
BornThisWayBettas
120 Gallon Tank I'll miss you all!
Replies
Views
Jelly
  • Question
Replies
Views
Leeman75