Last night...

1. rob2uk Member Member

I opened the top of my tank to feed my fish.

One of my Glass Bloodfins jumped straight out, poked me in the eye with his head, and fell back into the water ;D

2. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

LOL !!! Seriously ? ;D What fish variety are Glass Bloodfins exactly? Are they some kind of transparent bloodfin tetras? Must look very interesting?

3. rob2uk Member Member

4. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

ouch do u have contacts? that would reeealy hurt

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

That is so funny!! but fish do jump. Glad your both ok ;)
    Carol

6. rob2uk Member Member

Well, I'm just waiting to see if my eye drops out... ;D

7. Jason Well Known Member Member

HAHAHAHAHA! ;D

8. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

;) :p :D ;D We may have to raise the temp of your water, do a salt bath....... Oh sorry thats for fish. I don't know how to do anything for you so you have to stay well ::)
    Carol

9. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

I have read that fish jump out when they're scared. Anyway, Rob, did you already get that huge tank you were talking about? If you did, I can't wait for the pictures!

10. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

I hope your fish is OK! Has he been acting funny lately? Is he swimming fine?

...Oh yeah, I hope you're OK too...

:D ;D ;) :p

11. rob2uk Member Member

Yeah, the fish is fine :)

Didn't get the bigger tank yet as I'm moving next month. Am planning on getting the larger tank just before I move, setting it up in the new place then transferring the fish straight from the old one

12. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

That's a good idea. The fish won't have to be stressed out, which is definitely good. Good luck with the new tank !!!

13. rob2uk Member Member

It's gonna be a lot of work - as well as moving my fish, I've got to move 3 year's worth of junk and over 200 gallons of beer from this pub to the new one :-\

14. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

200 GALLONS OF BEAR !!! What do you need so much beer for !? LOL ! You must own that pub, right ? Otherwise, I cannot imagine it's all for you to drink ! Haha ;D

15. rob2uk Member Member

It's just a lil nightcap, y'know ;D