Large river rocks for goldfish tank?

fireproofcats

hey guys!
so i’m working on a 40 gallon goldfish aqua scape, and wanted a look of large smooth river rocks. i found some images similar to what i want.

Mod edit: images removed for copyright issues

no matter where i look, even looking into images origins, i can’t find the name of this type of rock or where to find it. does anyone have advice on where to buy this style of rock? is there anywhere you can get big pieces in bulk? thanks so much!

TL;DR : i’m looking for large river rocks for a 40 gallon aqua scape, don’t know where to buy them or what they are called.

Chewbacca773

hey guys!
so i’m working on a 40 gallon goldfish aqua scape, and wanted a look of large smooth river rocks. i found some images similar to what i want.

Mod edit: images removed for copyright issues

no matter where i look, even looking into images origins, i can’t find the name of this type of rock or where to find it. does anyone have advice on where to buy this style of rock? is there anywhere you can get big pieces in bulk? thanks so much!

TL;DR : i’m looking for large river rocks for a 40 gallon aqua scape, don’t know where to buy them or what they are called.
You can find them outside a lot, and they're used a lot in landscaping. You could just look in a small river/stream/creek and just use those

fireproofcats

You can find them outside a lot, and they're used a lot in landscaping. You could just look in a small river/stream/creek and just use those
thank you! i will look for nearby streams and i found out i have a landscaping place/store nearby that i will look at.

jtjgg

Attachments

• 20210528_182815.jpg
    20210528_182815.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 10

Similar Aquarium Threads

180 Gallon Tank River Flow Tank Ideas
Replies
Views
Slapp
Replies
Views