Lambert has passed away :(

shellbell4ever
I noticed this morning that she didn't want to eat She didn't look bloated but was a little paler than normal...I thought she would be ok till I got home from work when I planned on doing water changes on her's, Hick's and Bonnie's and Clyde's tanks Anyway.
She had brought me home because she's thinking of getting a tank and Betta and wanted to know what's involved in keeping a Betta,I said perfect I have maintenance to do today anyway...And there she was just floating on the top of the tank I just started to cry She said Don't Cry,You can get another one can't you (Not a Clue)So Through the tears I did what needed to be done I bagged up my little Lambert,Took water samples for testing and did my maintenance,My perimeters are as follows...
ph-7.6
Nitrite-0
Amonia-0
Nitrate-5.0
Temp 80
I have no idea what happened...she was fine all week.
I don't understand what's going on...I'm trying to what's best for my little one's and this happens for no apparent reason...life is so cruel sometimes
Sorry for the long post...Any comments are always welcome.
I really just need a hug and nobodys here with me

Martinismommy
Shell I'm sorry you lost her..

Shawnie

think of her life that she got from you shell!! sometimes there is no reasons for loosing them...god knows what they went thru before we got them..I'm so sorry hun !!

COBettaCouple
:'( It's really hard losing these little pets but we know how you feel and that you gave her a good & happy life. I think she may have gotten some type of internal parasite, but it's hard to be sure.

Butterfly
I'm so sorry you lost her. It's hard to lose them. Sometimes their older than we think they are when we get them and we don't know how the conditions they were in before we get them has affected them.
(((HUGS))) from all my fishies.
Carol

ara
Shelly, I am so sorry... It is so sad...

Sprinangl2
i'm soo sorry, shell. I would have cried too...it was so sudden!! we've been losing too many bettas on this forum recently, and it's been very sad for all of us...but i'm glad Lambert was in your care.

chickadee
Shell, we are sending you the very best virtual hugs we can...can you feel them? WE are sending you all the love and support we know how to send so please just close your eyes and take a deep breath and concentrate really hard and see if you can feel the closeness here. Just imagine all of us being there for you and sending our caring and love and our thoughts to you and we are there. I know this is hard but this is why this forum works. We are here for each other. You are not alone and all the hugs you want are here. So just write to us and let us know how you are doing and how you are feeling and it will get better this much I can promise. Bonnie and Clyde will help you too. They will do things to make you smile in spite of your self. So let them help you.

But remember we are here. And we are hugging you for all we are worth.

Rose

ShaynaB
I'm so sorry about Lambert.

Virtual hug coming your way from me!

Lonely Angel
I'm so sorry for your loss I know how painful it is to lose our little betta babies; just know that all of us on fishlore are here for you.

capekate
I'm so sorry to hear about your lil girl, Shelly. Its so hard to loose our beloved fish and harder still when its so unexpected. I'm so sorry... and also sending you 's....

hockeyref88
So sorry for your loss..........................That is definitely the most frustrating thing about fish keeping. Everything is fine one day and not the next......Unexplanable, but I'm sure she had a great life with you. Hang in there........

Alessa
I'm really sorry :'(
Feel the hugs from here... I would have cried even more than you did

shellbell4ever
Thank you all!your replies have really made me feel so much better I'm still upset,but mostly because there was no warning,I knew I could count on all of you to understand how I was feeling,
Thanks again for all the Hugs and Support

Lucy
shellbell4ever, I'm so sorry I didn't see this yesterday.
I'm sorry you lost Lambert. She was a beautiful fish and you gave her a wonderful betta life with lots of love.
Bigs ((((hugs)))) you know you have our support.

pamd
I really just need a hug and nobodys here with me
Shelly,

I'm so sorry about the sudden loss of Lambert. Lots of hugs and lots of people who care are here with you. Please don't hesitate to express your feelings. Most of us know how hard it is to lose a betta.

MissMTS
Hey Shelly,
I can't believe I didn't see this thread before! I am so sorry that you lost Lambert. Hopefully you are feeling a bit better now. She is in betta heaven and has the biggest tank of all to swim in. I know its hard when we lose a betta and I completely understand what you are going through. I hope that today was a bit brighter for you and things will continue to get easier.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Vix1987
Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
Replies
Views
MissMTS
Replies
Views