LadfromLondon, let's get started!
Favorite color?
Favorite movie or TV show?
Favorite ice cream flavor?
First fish?
Favorite and least favorite fish?
Favorite memory?

KatLovesCoffee

What’s it like living in London? Broad question, yes, but you live somewhere I deeply wish I could travel to.
How about this: what’s the best and worst thing about living in London?

LadfromLondon

AquaticQueen said:
LadfromLondon, let's get started!
Favorite color?
Favorite movie or TV show?
Favorite ice cream flavor?
First fish?
Favorite and least favorite fish?
Favorite memory?
Let’s gooo!

Favourite colour: Red, but I chose a blue room :D

Favourite movie: It has to be Harry Pottee, but I really love Star Wars too. I’m binging The Office (US) atm.

Favourite ice cream flavour: Mint Choc Chip for sure, but I really don’t eat or buy it enough :(

First fish: My Betta Mahachaiensis, it took 8 weeks for my first fishless cycle but it was worth every second of it once I got him inside.

Favourite fish: In terms of ones I own, my Betta’s my pride and joy. Although, my new Oto’s are really up there!

Least favourite fish: Again, in terms of the ones I own, I think it’s my Chili Rasboras. They take an age to colour up but they lose it very quickly. I moved them into a different set up and they are still glass surfing/showing a loss of colour.

Favourite memory: I think my results day in 2018 was a pretty special day of mine, I achieved quite high and I felt a I lost a lot of weight off my shoulders.

Great questions!

LadfromLondon

KatLovesCoffee said:
What’s it like living in London? Broad question, yes, but you live somewhere I deeply wish I could travel to.
How about this: what’s the best and worst thing about living in London?
Oo I don’t get asked this very often;)

Living in London has its ups and downs, like anywhere. I live around 25 minutes away from the heart of London, so pretty close to the action. I also study in central London too.

The best thing? You pretty much have everything you can need or want in a city. Public transport is excellent, there’s a lot of different places to explore and I think the best thing about being a Londoner is the accent:D

However, the worst thing is the cost of living in London. Travelling on the underground system can cost over £100 a month and housing in London is ridiculous overpriced, prices for 1 bedroom flats don’t really go below £4/500K, especially if you’re looking to live in safer areas. While I grew up here my whole life, I’m certain I’ll be moving away from here when I’m older, purely due to cost of living.

Betta'sAnonymous

Do you ever visit the historical sites? My personal favorites i visited there are Windsor Castle and the old Roman bath house in Bath.

KatLovesCoffee

Semi non sequitur: my favorite thing besides the fish about this site is the diversity. I love that so many other countries are represented.

Also...

zombie apocalypse happens. What’s your first move, there, lad?

LadfromLondon

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Do you ever visit the historical sites? My personal favorites i visited there are Windsor Castle and the old Roman bath house in Bath.
I wouldn’t say I visit them, but I have been to some. Usually, Londoners take kids to the museums and Buckingham Palace etc while they are quite young. I’d say teens onwards there’s a shift towards going to South Kensington and Piccadilly Corcus for shopping :)

LadfromLondon

KatLovesCoffee said:
Semi non sequitur: my favorite thing besides the fish about this site is the diversity. I love that so many other countries are represented.

Also...

zombie apocalypse happens. What’s your first move, there, lad?
Oh nooo! My first move? I’m cranking the fish temperature and getting me a food supply going!:eek::D

Betta'sAnonymous

Chelsea or ManU?

LadfromLondon

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Chelsea or ManU?
Man Utd any day! Been bleeding Red since ‘00. I was unfortunately at the latter stage of Fergie’s success, so I never got to see the Cantona’s and Beckhams. However, growing up idolising Ronaldo, especially in that ‘07/08 season was something special.

I previously mentioned how difficult the property market Is in London for the younger generation. I’m pretty sure I will not able to accommodate everything I want in a house in London, so I’m looking elsewhere. Manchester is somewhere I have my eye on, I’d love to live close to Old Trafford and get a season ticket! I’ve only been once, it was the Manchester Derby semi-final though :D

ValkyrieLips

Somewhere you've always want to travel to?
Have you ever ridden a horse?

Top Bottom