Labor Day Harvest Special: Plants And Fish

Vishaquatics

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,334
HI FishLore,

I’m ready to do a big harvest for this Labor Day Weekend, and I have a ton of plants and fish for sale.

Specials:
Anacharis “Grab Bag”- $12.00 Priority Shipping Included
(One sandwich bag stuffed with anacharis)

Fastgrowing Lowtech Plant Package- $32.00 Priority Shipping Included
Individual Plants:
Water Wisteria- $1.75 per large crown
Jungle Val (2-3 Feet)- $1.25 per plant
Dwarf Sag- $1.00 per plant

Fish:
Tiger Endler Hybrid Male- $3.00
Tiger Endler Hybrid Female- $2.50

FREE ramshorn and/or bladder snails if orders exceed $30 (50 snail limit per person)

Pictures and Videos:


 

FishFor2018

Well Known
Member
Messages
2,497
Hello, I have a family member that just set up her new cycled tank and wanted some fish like these. How much would it be for 6 males including shipping (zip code is 80132) and what temperature do they prefer?
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #3
OP
Vishaquatics

Vishaquatics

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,334
FishFor2018 said:
Hello, I have a family member that just set up her new cycled tank and wanted some fish like these. How much would it be for 6 males including shipping (zip code is 80132) and what temperature do they prefer?
Glad to hear that! It would be $33.00 shipped to your zipcode. I ship with priority, styrofoam insulation, breather bags, and an ice pack, so they'll arrive pretty fast. They can live anywhere from 68F to 83F. There are raised outdoors so they experience pretty big temperature fluctuations without an issue.
 

FishFor2018

Well Known
Member
Messages
2,497
Koiman said:
Glad to hear that! It would be $33.00 shipped to your zipcode. I ship with priority, styrofoam insulation, breather bags, and an ice pack, so they'll arrive pretty fast. They can live anywhere from 68F to 83F. There are raised outdoors so they experience pretty big temperature fluctuations without an issue.
Okay let me talk to them. Will it be okay if I contact you tomorrow morning?

Edit: so they said that if they don’t find what there looking for at the LFS then they will get some from you.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #5
OP
Vishaquatics

Vishaquatics

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,334
FishFor2018 said:
Okay let me talk to them. Will it be okay if I contact you tomorrow morning?

Edit: so they said that if they don’t find what there looking for at the LFS then they will get some from you.
Sounds good, feel free to contact me anytime.
 

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
8,569
I purchased the lowlight plant package and just wanted to say that it arrived very healthy and safe. No broken stems or leaves, wilting, or discolouration. All are bright green!

I’d reccomend purchasing from Koiman and would purchase again. I’ve attached a few photos of some of the plants, all are from him besides the anubis(the plants at top are from my purchase too! Just had to put them temporarily there while I got another tank read. Please also excuse the glass, it’s time to clean it again. )
 

Attachments

  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #7
OP
Vishaquatics

Vishaquatics

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,334
Platylover said:
I purchased the lowlight plant package and just wanted to say that it arrived very healthy and safe. No broken stems or leaves, wilting, or discolouration. All are bright green!

I’d reccomend purchasing from Koiman and would purchase again. I’ve attached a few photos of some of the plants, all are from him besides the anubis(the plants at top are from my purchase too! Just had to put them temporarily there while I got another tank read. Please also excuse the glass, it’s time to clean it again. )
I’m glad that the plants came in good shape! Thank you for the kind words.
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
220
Guests online
3,289
Total visitors
3,509

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom